• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Magic of Miracle Cakes with Fluted Pan and Skillet!

In summary, the Fluted Pan and Skillet is a versatile baking tool used for creating beautiful and delicious miracle cakes, as well as other baked goods. Its unique fluted design helps the batter rise evenly and creates a professional-looking presentation. It is also oven-safe and can be used on the stovetop. The pan is dishwasher safe but hand-washing is recommended for better longevity. There are also specific recipes designed for this pan, including the famous Miracle Cake recipe, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their cookbook.
peichef
I was just reading the thread re: the new Choc Velvet cake & someone mentioned "miracle cakes". What is a miracle cake?? I just ordered the Exec 12" skillet & the fluted stone. (I'm soooo excited to get them) It looked like miracle cakes involve the fluted pan in the microwave..... Can someone fill me in please???

... anyone???

That's a name some people have given to the 13 minute cake made in the fluted stone in the microwave.

Recipe:

Any flavor cake mix
2 cups sour cream
3 eggs
prepared frosting to compliment cake mix
garnish as desired

Combine cake mix, sour cream and eggs. Pour into oiled stoneware fluted pan. Microwave on high for 13-15 minutes until edges pull from sides. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely. Put 1/2 tub of frosting into microcooker and microwave 13 seconds. Drizzle over cake. Garnish as desired.

There are a zillion variations of this cake - use your imagination.

Last edited:
I've never heard it called that, but I'm guessing the "miracle" cake is the microwave cake in the fluted stone...

thank you :) I'm gettingmy fluted stone this week & I am so excited. I don't like to microwave plastic, so I'm happy to have an alternative to the rice cooker plus cake.

1. What is the Fluted Pan and Skillet used for?

The Fluted Pan and Skillet is a versatile baking tool used for creating beautiful and delicious miracle cakes. It is perfect for making cakes, tarts, quiches, and other baked goods.

2. What makes the Fluted Pan and Skillet different from other baking pans?

The Fluted Pan and Skillet features a unique fluted design that helps the cake batter rise evenly and creates a stunning, professional-looking presentation. It also has a non-stick coating for easy release and cleanup.

3. Can the Fluted Pan and Skillet be used on the stovetop?

Yes, the Fluted Pan and Skillet is oven-safe up to 450 degrees and can also be used on the stovetop. This makes it a versatile tool for both baking and cooking.

4. Is the Fluted Pan and Skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Fluted Pan and Skillet is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for better longevity and to preserve the non-stick coating.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Fluted Pan and Skillet?

Yes, we have several recipes specifically designed for the Fluted Pan and Skillet, including our famous Miracle Cake recipe. You can find these recipes on our website or in our Pampered Chef cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TrishPCMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Pamperedva