• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fluted Miracle Cake - Luscious Lemon

I think it is called "Lucky Leaf." I've never used jello, but have made the cake using the pudding cups and it is delicious! Thanks for the recipe suggestion! Please note that I would need to go to the store to get the ingredients.
TrishPCMommy
Gold Member
One of the Fluted Stoneware Miracle Cakes, "Luscious Lemon," calls for a "can of lemon pie filling". I am having a hard time finding a can of it. Any suggestions? Jello instant pie filling? If so, how many boxes?

Please help...

Host is looking forward to this one... show in February and trying to demo yet another piece of unglazed Stoneware at Show!

TIA!

I believe it's looking for lemon curd which I think can be found with jelly.

Hey that sounds Yummy. Could you post the recipe, please?

I make this all the time using the snack size lemon pudding cups which I can find at the store. I use 6 of the individual cups. I also use the Microplane Grater to grate some fresh lemon peel into the mix. The lemon flavor really pops! I make a glaze using the fresh juice from the lemon, more grated zest and confectioner's sugar and pour it over the finished, still warm cake. Yum! I get MANY requests for this cake.

Do a search for 321 cake and you'll find it. Lemon pie filling is any lemon-flavored filling. You could use lemon yogurt, if you wanted! Lemon curd is awesome, but pretty expensive. The ready-made pudding cups are a good idea, or a large box of jello lemon PUDDING (not jello!!) made according to package directions.

YUMMY! Could you please post a more detailed recipe for me? I'm drooling! Can't wait to try that but would need to go to the store, I'll wait until the snow/ice melts, it's 21 degrees right now!!!

sometimes you can find it in bags ready to pipe into crusts
i think the brand I find is Lucky leaf

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I'll go for the pudding if the host can't find a can of lemon pie filling.

It's one of the 3-2-1 Miracle Cake recipes; I found the flyer here and hand it out to everyone who orders the Fluted Stone...
3 eggs, 2 cups/16 oz of "filling" (pie filling, pudding, sour cream...), 1 cake mix
The Luscious Lemon recipe is 1 lemon or white cake mix, 2 cups of lemon pie filling and 3 eggs.
Also, thank you for the ideas about the lemon zest and the glaze recipe that works.
I believe it was Scott's handout originally that I use and his description of the 3-2-1 helped me remember it without constantly having to pull it up on my computer. Thx Scott!

I have found lemon pie filling in a can in the baking aisle with the cherry pie filling, etc.

1. What makes the Fluted Miracle Cake - Luscious Lemon different from other lemon cakes?

The Fluted Miracle Cake - Luscious Lemon is made with a special fluted pan that creates a unique texture and shape. It also uses a combination of lemon juice, zest, and extract for an intense lemon flavor.

2. Can I use a regular cake pan instead of a fluted pan for this recipe?

While you can use a regular cake pan, the fluted pan is what gives the cake its signature texture and appearance. We highly recommend using a fluted pan for the best results.

3. How long does it take to prepare and bake the Fluted Miracle Cake - Luscious Lemon?

The prep time for this recipe is about 20 minutes and the baking time is approximately 45 minutes. This may vary depending on your oven, so it's always best to check with a toothpick for doneness.

4. Can I substitute the lemon flavor for another citrus flavor?

Yes, you can easily swap out the lemon for another citrus flavor like orange or lime. Just make sure to adjust the measurements accordingly to maintain a balanced flavor.

5. What is the best way to serve the Fluted Miracle Cake - Luscious Lemon?

The cake can be served warm or at room temperature. You can also top it with a dusting of powdered sugar or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra touch of sweetness. Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee for the ultimate treat!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
peichef
  • ccrcata
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies