• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Luxurious Pampered Pantry & Shipping Options in the UK

In summary, the Pampered Pantry is a line of seasonings, rubs, and other products in the US that can be ordered through a consultant's website. It is not currently available in the UK, but can be shipped there. The conversation also includes discussions about catalog items, websites, and restrictions on ordering from different countries.
babyicebean
What is pampered pantry

and is there any chance it'll happen in the UK?
If not can I get it shipped?

the Pampered Pantry is the line of seasonings, rubs, etc in the US. You can order through my website if you'd like, then I can ship it to you... ;) /crystalscookingnow

What ever happened to Stupid Question No. 2?Or did I just ask it?Oh, wait. You must be counting in Whitworth.

babyicebean said:
What is pampered pantry

and is there any chance it'll happen in the UK?
If not can I get it shipped?

I'm curious as to what you all have in your catalog of items vs. ours:confused:???

I'll show you my catalogue if you show me yours....

I have a website with my name after the slash

marieclarke that is

babyicebean said:

Sure, click on my user name and it will take you to my website..;)

Is your website name also babyicebean?? I tried adding that and it would not come up?

babyicebean said:

ok i was just at your site and now i'm jealous! you guys still have the woven suqare server and woven rectangle tray! not to mention soe other stuff i wanted but never got to get!

no my website has marieclarke after the slash

but you have wedding registrys

are we allowed to order off a uk web site? i think an american stationed over seas couldn't sell to ppl off post but i don't knoe whoe that would apply to someone just ordering off a uk website but shipping to the states... anyone know?

Nope. US customers (including military/ambassador) can only order from US consultants/websites.

Related to Discover the Luxurious Pampered Pantry & Shipping Options in the UK

What is Stupid Question No.3?

Stupid Question No.3 is a popular product from Pampered Chef that is designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. It is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen.

How do I use Stupid Question No.3?

Stupid Question No.3 can be used in multiple ways, depending on the task at hand. It can be used to chop, dice, slice, and mince ingredients, as well as mix and blend sauces and dressings. It also has a built-in measuring guide for precise ingredient measurements.

Is Stupid Question No.3 dishwasher safe?

Yes, Stupid Question No.3 is dishwasher safe. It is made from durable materials that can withstand the heat and pressure of a dishwasher cycle. However, it is recommended to hand wash it for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

Can Stupid Question No.3 be used for hot foods?

Stupid Question No.3 is not recommended for use with hot foods. The blades and other parts of the tool may become damaged or warped if exposed to high temperatures. It is best to let hot foods cool down before using Stupid Question No.3 to prepare them.

What are the dimensions of Stupid Question No.3?

Stupid Question No.3 measures 9 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 2 inches in height. It is compact and easy to store, making it a convenient tool to have in any kitchen. Its size also makes it ideal for travel and outdoor cooking activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MarciMac
Replies
Views
mldowney69
Replies
Views
redd3708