• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Update on Wearing LOGO Wear Sat with Your Downline

In summary, you are allowed to wear your own personal logo wear while representing Pampered Chef, but it is encouraged to wear Pampered Chef logo wear to showcase the brand and products. There is no specific dress code for wearing Pampered Chef logo wear with your downline, but professional and presentable attire is recommended. You can also wear Pampered Chef logo wear to non-Pampered Chef events to promote the brand. New logo wear designs are released periodically throughout the year and damaged or worn out logo wear can be replaced through the website or with assistance from your team leader.
cookinkaren99
One of my downline called and said she got a call from HO. Something about wearing LOGO wear Sat????
Anyone know what this is about??

Look on consultants cornerMore info on cc

Related to Discover the Latest Update on Wearing LOGO Wear Sat with Your Downline

1. Can I still wear my own personal logo wear while representing Pampered Chef?

Yes, you are allowed to wear your own personal logo wear while also representing Pampered Chef. However, we highly encourage our consultants to wear Pampered Chef logo wear to showcase our brand and products.

2. Is there a specific dress code for wearing Pampered Chef logo wear with my downline?

There is no specific dress code for wearing Pampered Chef logo wear with your downline. However, we recommend wearing professional and presentable attire that aligns with the values of our company.

3. Can I wear Pampered Chef logo wear to non-Pampered Chef events?

Yes, you are welcome to wear Pampered Chef logo wear to non-Pampered Chef events. This is a great way to promote our brand and potentially gain new customers or recruits.

4. How often are new logo wear designs released?

New logo wear designs are released periodically throughout the year. Be sure to stay updated by checking our website and consulting with your team leader for the latest releases.

5. What should I do if my logo wear becomes damaged or worn out?

If your logo wear becomes damaged or worn out, you can purchase new items through our website or contact your team leader for assistance. We want our consultants to always look professional and represent our brand well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebsApronStrings
  • finley1991