• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Prodcut Index Cards | Enhance Your Note-Taking Experience

In summary, the latest index cards from Pampered Chef are 3x5 inches, made from 100% recycled materials, water-resistant and coated for easy handling with wet or oily hands. Each pack contains 50 index cards that are compatible with most pens, including ballpoint, gel, and dry erase markers.
PamperedChefBB
Has anyone updated or made the new prodcut index cards?

I am also looking for an update version. I would also like to be sent index cards. Thanks.

Hello! I haven't personally updated or made the new product index cards, but I have seen some great templates and designs online that could be used. It's always a good idea to keep your index cards organized and up-to-date, so I would definitely recommend looking into some new designs or layouts for your index cards. Good luck!

Related to Discover the Latest Prodcut Index Cards | Enhance Your Note-Taking Experience

1. What are the dimensions of the index cards?

The latest product index cards from Pampered Chef are 3x5 inches, making them the perfect size for taking notes or recipes on the go.

2. Are these index cards made from sustainable materials?

Yes, our index cards are made from 100% recycled materials, making them an environmentally-friendly choice for your note-taking needs.

3. Can I use these index cards with wet or oily hands?

Yes, the index cards are designed to be water-resistant and have a special coating that makes them easy to handle with wet or oily hands.

4. How many cards come in a pack?

Each pack contains 50 index cards, giving you plenty for all your note-taking needs.

5. Are these index cards compatible with any type of pen?

Yes, the index cards are designed to work well with most pens, including ballpoint, gel, and dry erase markers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwith_tara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
DebbieJ