• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Hilarious Story of So OffTopic - A Must-Listen!

In summary, "Discover the Hilarious Story of So OffTopic" is a podcast hosted by two friends, Sarah and Lisa, that covers a variety of topics including relationships, work, self-care, and pop culture. The hosts share personal stories and offer advice with humor and authenticity. The podcast is available on major platforms and may contain adult language.
whiteyteresa
You just got to listen to this

(This is the only way I knew how to post this - it is so funny - this sounds just like what my husband would do)

:chef:

Attachments

• 911.zip
    313.8 KB · Views: 218
my g=friend sent me this email this morning it was so funny.

It sounds like what I would have to do. . .

That was great!!

Thanks for the laugh! :D:D

Glad he wasn't my DH!!! LOL - a warthog?? Isn't that Pumba from Lion King?

OK...my laptop doesn't have working speakers...is this the 911 call from the dork who couldn't spell his own street name and was gonna "drag her on over to Oak street"??

YES

:chef:

Related to Discover the Hilarious Story of So OffTopic - A Must-Listen!

What is "Discover the Hilarious Story of So OffTopic"?

"Discover the Hilarious Story of So OffTopic" is a podcast that tells the funny and relatable story of two friends navigating through life's ups and downs.

Who hosts the podcast?

The podcast is hosted by two friends, Sarah and Lisa, who have a great chemistry and share their personal experiences with humor and authenticity.

What topics are discussed on the podcast?

The podcast covers a wide range of topics including relationships, work, self-care, and pop culture. The hosts also share their personal stories and offer advice on how to navigate through life's challenges.

Where can I listen to the podcast?

The podcast is available on all major podcast platforms such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and more. You can also listen to it directly from the So OffTopic website.

Is the podcast appropriate for all ages?

The podcast does contain adult language and may not be suitable for younger listeners. However, it is up to the discretion of parents to decide if it is appropriate for their children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • jackieblue