• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Fun of the Clothes Pin Game: How to Play and Rules Explained

In summary, the clothes pin game is a party game where guests attach clothespins to themselves in an obvious spot, and the person who collects the most clothespins at the end of the evening wins a gift. You can also do a twist where each guest writes a message for the hostess on their clothespin.
kisrae
Gold Member
Has anyone heard of the clothes pin game? I just wondering what it is and how you play.
Just wondering.

Sounds interesting, I hope someone will tell us what it is.

The Clothespin Game

As each guest arrives, hand him or her a clothespin. Tell them to attach it to themselves in an obvious spot, and each time they “catch” another guest crossing or uncrossing their legs through out the evening, they can “steal” that guest’s clothespin(s). This definitely keeps the party from getting too “formal”. Whoever has collected the most clothespins at the end of your presentation gets a gift!

For a twist, (I did this for a bride-to-be hostess), have each guest write a message for the hostess on their clothespin. Give all the clothespins to her and the next time she hangs out laundry, she will be reminded of them!

Ginger428 said:
The Clothespin Game

As each guest arrives, hand him or her a clothespin. Tell them to attach it to themselves in an obvious spot, and each time they “catch” another guest crossing or uncrossing their legs through out the evening, they can “steal” that guest’s clothespin(s). This definitely keeps the party from getting too “formal”. Whoever has collected the most clothespins at the end of your presentation gets a gift!

For a twist, (I did this for a bride-to-be hostess), have each guest write a message for the hostess on their clothespin. Give all the clothespins to her and the next time she hangs out laundry, she will be reminded of them!

I've seen that done at a bridal shower. If you hear anyone say anything to do with a wedding, ex: bride,groom,wedding, cake or flowers you can steal from them.

Its a really cute idea, not my own, I got it off a party games site.....

Related to Discover the Fun of the Clothes Pin Game: How to Play and Rules Explained

1. What is the Clothes Pin Game?

The Clothes Pin Game is a fun and interactive game that involves players using clothespins to pick up small objects and race against each other to complete various challenges.

2. How many players can participate in the Clothes Pin Game?

The game can be played with any number of players, but it is recommended to have at least 4 players for maximum enjoyment.

3. How do you play the Clothes Pin Game?

To play the game, each player will need a clothespin and a designated area to play. The players will then take turns completing challenges, such as picking up small objects like cotton balls or marbles and transferring them to another location, using only the clothespin. The player who completes the most challenges wins.

4. What are the rules of the Clothes Pin Game?

The main rule of the game is that players can only use the clothespin to complete challenges, and they cannot touch the objects with their hands. Additionally, players must stay within the designated playing area and follow any specific rules or challenges set by the game leader.

5. Can children play the Clothes Pin Game?

Yes, the Clothes Pin Game is suitable for all ages and can be enjoyed by both children and adults. It is a great way to improve hand-eye coordination and have a fun time with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns