• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Party Fun - Need Ideas for Games!

In summary, the Christmas party games can accommodate up to 10 players, are suitable for all ages with adult supervision for younger players, can be played indoors or outdoors (depending on weather), use everyday items, and have festive prizes for winners. Some games may require specific kitchen tools or props, which will be mentioned in the instructions.
rennea
Gold Member
We are having a Christmas party for my staff this year at our house and I am wondering if anybody has any good games to play??

I would like something to keep the evening going but am stumped.

Any ideas would be great, thanks guys:)

Here are some files I got here...

Attachments

• PC GAMES.doc
    158 KB · Views: 1,613
  • PC FUN.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 301
Thanks Kristin but this won't be a PC Christmas party. It will be our employees coming to our house for our annual holiday bash.

Oh sorry. I didn't get that part. Charades is always fun! Or if your thinking of board games I love Balderdash!! Taboo is a hoot too!

Pictionary... that's a great group game... charades on paper. LOL..

Cranium is a blast! My family plays it at holiday get-togethers and we spend most of our time laughing. It's kind of like a combination of several games..pictionary (with your eyes closed), name that tune (with humming or whistling), etc.

1. How many players can participate in the games?

The number of players can vary depending on the game, but most of our Christmas party games can accommodate up to 10 players.

2. Are the games suitable for all ages?

Yes, our Christmas party games are designed to be fun for all ages. However, some games may require adult supervision for younger players.

3. Can the games be played indoors or outdoors?

Most of our Christmas party games are designed to be played indoors, but some can also be adapted for outdoor play if weather permits.

4. Do I need any special equipment to play the games?

No, our Christmas party games use everyday items that can be found in most households. However, some games may require specific kitchen tools or props, which will be specified in the game instructions.

5. Are there prizes for the winners of the games?

Yes, we have a variety of fun and festive prizes that can be awarded to the winners of our Christmas party games. You can also choose to customize prizes to match your party theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
nay62