• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Nintendo DS Games to Play on Your New System | OffTopic"

In summary, the DS can be used for both GBA and DS games. Brain Age games are good for adults, while Nintendogs and Animal Crossing are enjoyed by both kids and adults.
SilverCeladon
Okay-My husband bought me a DS for Christmas. Can I only us DS games in the system or can I also use Gameboy Advance games? I'm clueless.

Also, if you have this, what games do you like for it? I have no idea what to buy.

Both GBA games and DS games. Brain Age is great, Flash Focus, Ninetendogs is a fave of my kids.

My son's had one for a year... Jennifer's right... GBA and DS games both work. The system has a different sized portal for each and can hold one of each at any given time, you can access either one when you start up the system. I've tried Mario something or 'nother... it hurts my hands after a while. I prefer the controllers for our XBox over the DS but those controllers obviously aren't compatible with portability. LOL... Nintendogs is a lot of fun, according to my son... he also loved Animal Crossing and Cooking Mama too (it's a cute little game where you 'cook' different Japanese dishes for points - there's stirring [with the stylus], chopping and even blowing on dishes to get them to proper temperature)... I've always wanted to see about the Brain Age games but haven't yet. The ones I've seen in demo look fun though and probably more of an idea for us adults than it is for kids. LOL..

I really like the brain age games...that's really the only game I will play on my DS's DS. (that looks funny!)

I LOVE my DS! I play Brain Age 2 everyday and Big Brain Academy is good too! Enjoy it. All of the old Gameboy games play in it too!

I agree - love my DS too! Big Brain Academy is fun, so is Brain Age. I have Clubhouse Games (card, board, and misc games), which is fun too. My mom has a DS and has many fun games too...and you can link them and play against someone (up to 4 or so people). Added fun! :)

Can you tell I think it's fun?? :p

You can link them? Wow...I'm so excited!

Thanks for all the wonderful information!

It's fun - my mom, SIL, and I will get together and play some games together...very fun! My mom and I play Big Brain Academy against each other - we have a blast...and get super competitive! :D

And the best part is that the linking is wireless... :)

Oh man, wireless! I can't wait to start playing with mine!

Related to Discover the Best Nintendo DS Games to Play on Your New System | OffTopic"

What are the best Nintendo DS games to play on a new system?

The best Nintendo DS games to play on a new system are subjective and vary based on personal preferences. However, some popular games among Nintendo DS owners include Super Mario 64 DS, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Mario Kart DS, and Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Can I play Nintendo 3DS games on my Nintendo DS system?

No, Nintendo DS systems are not compatible with Nintendo 3DS games. However, some Nintendo 3DS games may have a "DS mode" that allows them to be played on a Nintendo DS system, but this is not guaranteed.

Do I need any additional equipment to play Nintendo DS games on my new system?

No, you do not need any additional equipment to play Nintendo DS games on your new system. The Nintendo DS comes with everything you need to start playing, including a stylus, charger, and game cartridge.

How many players can play a Nintendo DS game at once?

Most Nintendo DS games allow for up to 4 players to play together at once. However, some games may have limited multiplayer capabilities or may only allow for 2 players.

Can I play older Game Boy games on a Nintendo DS system?

Yes, the Nintendo DS is compatible with Game Boy Advance games. However, the original Nintendo DS system does not have a slot for Game Boy Advance cartridges, so you will need a Nintendo DS Lite or later model to play these games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl