• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Fall Sample Packages for Your Changeover Kit | Scan Now!

In summary, the Fall Sample Packages offered by Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and products from their fall collection, such as baking pans, stoneware, and utensils. These packages can be ordered through a consultant or directly through the Pampered Chef website. There are multiple package options available, including Basic, Deluxe, and Premium. Unfortunately, the packages cannot be customized, but individual items from the fall collection can be purchased separately. Currently, there are no specific discounts or promotions for the Fall Sample Packages, but rewards and discounts can be earned through the host program or by becoming a consultant.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys!! I wondered for those of you that have already recieved your changeover kit, would you mind scanning the samples form? I want to see if I NEED anything extra!! I will be having duplicates but I didn't earn some stuff!

Thank you!!

PampMomof3 said:
Hey guys!! I wondered for those of you that have already recieved your changeover kit, would you mind scanning the samples form? I want to see if I NEED anything extra!! I will be having duplicates but I didn't earn some stuff!

Thank you!!
Did you go to conference? The sellathon flyer was given out at the product showroom.

The only products you don't get in the director kit are those in level one and those in the 2 show promotions for June and July (and the cookware).

I think she means the packages that we can buy for 50% off

I got it! Thanks! NOw I have to get ready for a birhtday party!

PChefAbey said:
I think she means the packages that we can buy for 50% off
I realize that but she mentioned buying what she didn't get and duplicates so I thought the other list would help until the 50% off list was posted.

Does anyone have the SAT sheet you can scan though. I was at Conference but never picked up the sheet. DOH!

It's on Consultant's Corner. In the table with the host/guest/consultant specials. There's a link to it with the June/July sell a thon. It says something lite "see what you earned."

What is included in the Fall Sample Packages?

The Fall Sample Packages include a variety of kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef's fall collection, such as baking pans, stoneware, and utensils.

How can I order a Fall Sample Package?

You can order a Fall Sample Package through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly through the Pampered Chef website.

Are there different package options available?

Yes, there are multiple package options available to fit your budget and needs. You can choose from the Basic, Deluxe, or Premium package.

Can I customize my own Fall Sample Package?

Unfortunately, the Fall Sample Packages are pre-made and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase individual items from the fall collection separately.

Are there any discounts or promotions for the Fall Sample Packages?

At this time, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for the Fall Sample Packages. However, you can earn rewards and discounts through our host program or by becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Swirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
JTNT8704