• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Deals at San Marcos, TX Outlet - Williams Sonoma Store

In summary, Teresa and her husband go to the San Marcos outlet mall to shop, but do not remember seeing the Williams Sonoma outlet. They check the website for both outlet stores and notice that the Pottery Barn outlet is no longer listed. They are camping near Austin, so they plan to call Pottery Barn later. They also enjoy the outlet stores near each other including the Williams Sonoma and the Prime Outlet.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Does anyone in the area know if the Williams Sonoma outlet is still at the San Marcos outlet mall. We were there in Dec. and I think it was part of Pottery Barn!! We are camping near Austin and of course I have to shop in San Marcos.

Teresa:p

I don't remember seeing it the last time we went down there. I checked on Williams Sonama's website and it doesn't come up. I also checked on the Prime Outlets website and it's listed but there is no suite or phone number. Where are you camping?

Mckinney or mckinley not sure which park
I had already checked the prime outlet site and noticed it didn't have a phone # or suite I may call Pottery Barn later!!

Hope you have lots of fun camping and even more fun shopping! I LOVE the Pottery Barn outlet!

yes, When we camp I bring out my baskets, clocks, canisters for the counter etc. If I'm stuck in the woods for days by golly it's going to look homey!! This time I am leaving it at home since we have a weight limit for towing our camper!!

I need the extra space for the trip home!!

Love the Yankee Candle outlet, Dooney & Bourke, Coach, Pottery Barn etc!!
IF only the bath and body was an outlet too

We did the Roundrock one but wasn't as impressed with it!!

The guest services number is (512) 396-2200 you might call them to see if it is still open. I can't believe there is a Tanger and Prime Outlet right next to each other. How cool is that!

I was just there last week. There is a Williams Sonoma and a Pottery Barn. Happy Shopping!

THANKS!!!!!
I'm drooling already :)

Williams Sonoma????:eek: :eek: :eek: Traitor.

yes, it's my first love !! Oh, wait I married him!!
It is truly the only time we argue I stand in WS for hours debating whether to buy something or not...... reasoning in my head that PC is probably going to sell one too. He is like Buy the dang thing & lets go!!
But, oh my put me in the outlet and I load everyone in my family down.
When we go to San Marcos for the weekend to shop we take our uggage carrier!!
We have a Tanger not 5 miles form our house but it is a joke!!
The sad thing is I get WS gift cards and can't even bring myself to use them until the next PC launch has been unveiled.

Related to Discover the Best Deals at San Marcos, TX Outlet - Williams Sonoma Store

1. What types of products can I find at the Williams Sonoma outlet in San Marcos?

At the Williams Sonoma outlet in San Marcos, you can find a variety of discounted cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, home decor, and more. The selection may vary, but you can typically find deals on products from their popular brands such as All-Clad, Le Creuset, and KitchenAid.

2. Are the products at the outlet in San Marcos the same quality as the regular store?

Yes, the products at the Williams Sonoma outlet in San Marcos are the same quality as the regular store. The only difference is that they are discounted due to being overstocked, discontinued, or slightly imperfect. You can still expect to find high-quality and durable products at a great price.

3. Can I use coupons or discounts at the Williams Sonoma outlet in San Marcos?

No, unfortunately, coupons and discounts cannot be used at the Williams Sonoma outlet in San Marcos. The outlet already offers discounted prices on their products, so additional discounts are not applicable.

4. Is there a return or exchange policy for items purchased at the San Marcos outlet?

Yes, there is a return or exchange policy for items purchased at the San Marcos outlet. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days with a receipt for a refund or exchange. Please note that all sales are final on clearance items.

5. Are there any special events or promotions at the Williams Sonoma outlet in San Marcos?

Yes, the Williams Sonoma outlet in San Marcos often has special events and promotions throughout the year. These may include seasonal sales, clearance events, or exclusive discounts for loyalty program members. Be sure to check their website or sign up for their newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shari in TX
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies