• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long After Qualification Can Customers Order Directly from Your Website?

In summary, being qualified for direct orders on your website allows you to sell Pampered Chef products directly to customers, earning a higher commission and having more control over the ordering process. To become qualified, you must be a registered consultant and meet sales requirements. These requirements include a minimum of $150 in sales and three orders in the previous month. To set up direct orders, you will need to enable the feature in your consultant account and set up a payment processor. You can still earn host rewards and bonuses on direct orders, but they will be based on total sales rather than just your personal sales.
brendaivette
Hi
I have my 4th show tomorrow, and am wondering how long does it take after I'm qualified for customers to order directly on my website............

thanks

It took about 24 hours or so for it to show up on my site. It may take a little longer since it is a weekend.

It took me about 24 hours also.

Way to go on qualifying.

Congrats and great job!

What are the benefits of being qualified for direct orders on my website?

The main benefit of being qualified for direct orders on your website is that it allows you to sell Pampered Chef products directly to customers without going through a consultant. This means you can earn a higher commission on your sales and have more control over the ordering process.

How do I become qualified for direct orders on my website?

To become qualified for direct orders on your website, you must first be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have completed the necessary training and have met the sales requirements, you can request to become a qualified website consultant. This process typically takes 3-5 business days.

What are the sales requirements to become a qualified website consultant?

The sales requirements to become a qualified website consultant are a minimum of $150 in sales and a minimum of three orders in the previous month. These requirements ensure that you are an active and successful consultant before being able to sell products directly on your website.

How do I set up direct orders on my website?

To set up direct orders on your website, you will need to log into your consultant account and navigate to the "My Website" section. From there, you can select the option to enable direct orders on your website. You will also need to set up a payment processor, such as PayPal, to handle the transactions.

Can I still earn host rewards and bonuses on direct orders from my website?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards and bonuses on direct orders from your website. However, these rewards will be based on the total sales from the orders, not just your personal sales. This means you will need to have a minimum of $200 in total sales to earn host rewards and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TerraOB83
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
  • ChefJesssica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefJesssica
Replies