• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Amazing LabelWriter Duo: A Must-Have for Your Home Office!

In summary, the LabelWriter Duo is a great printer that is much fancier than the one I have at work. It is easy to use and prints labels for a variety of purposes. It is on sale for $179.99 through tomorrow, and I recommend purchasing it.
hoosierchef
I got my new LabelWriter today!! I am absolutely in LOVE with this thing!! It is so awesome! It is much fancier than the one I have at work. I wish I had it there too.

I got the LabelWriter Duo. It doesn almost every type of label imaginable, including postage! It's SOOOOO easy too! :D

Yea me! Now I just need to get that Personal Laminator and I'll have a home office that almost rivals what I have at my 9-5 job! :p

Ohhhh where'd you get it? How much was it?

I bought it yesterday on Staples.com. It is normally over $200, but they had it on sale for $179.99 with a $50 off coupon, so I paid only $129.99 plus tax. Shipping was free.

I don't know if that was a special just for that day or not, but it is going to be well worth it. I loved my LW at work and when I started selling again, was convinced I needed one for home! :p

I just checked....the price is still good through tomorrow!!!

There are a couple that do almost the same things, which one or style number do you have?

I bought the LabelWriter Duo. Here's what the website says:

Dymo LabelWriter LW400 DUO

This tiny printer fits anywhere on your desk, and makes labels for envelopes, packages, files, name badges and more in seconds from your PC or Mac.

Prints 50 labels per minute
Resolution 300 dpi
Maximum Label Size: 1" wide
Label styles: 40
1 year warranty

Do you have one Jilleysue?? I would find it hard to believe you don't!! :p

Does it print stamps?

Yep. It sure will.

OOOO, Kevin just said order one..I am psyched. They had a commerical on TV and then I hoped on here and you said you had one...I am like Please can I get one....LOLOLOL. Although, we have a office depot account, so I have to order it through there, I dont' think I'll get such a great deal, but I gotta have it. Does it make a wide variety of labels?

This one you can print just about anything with. Of course you have to buy the correct type of label, but it is a thermal printer....so there is never a ink issue. You can do: Address Labels, CD labels, Binder Labels, File Folder Labels, Stamps, Media Labels, Name Badges, Business Cards......There are soo many possibilities.

I use one at work all the time and loved it. This one is much fancier!! It comes with a box of address labels, Postage Labels and Printing tape (Black on White). I highly recommend one, especially for an organizing guru such as yourself! :p

Get it now though. The sale is only through 3/17/07 on Staples.com and you won't find it much cheaper for awhile. Be sure to go through your ebates account and you'll earn a rebate from there as well.

I wonder if office depot will match staples on the price.

Hum....don't know. Worth a shot maybe? But I kinda doubt it. That's $70 off Office Depots price.

Label Makers
Jilleysue said:

I STILL HAVE yet to open the one I bought which is like Gillian's, well it's actually DYMO LETRA TAG, label maker, not sure what all to label :( ? ?

your new toy sounds better!!!

I never opened the above and decided to take it back.

Last edited:
I never heard of a label writer. What will you be using it for?

Ug...what will you use it for..?????....THUD...LOL
EVERYTHING. Organizing. Printing labels for catalogs, envelops, stamps, file folders, absolutely everything for your business.
I would die with out the label maker I have now. I use it for everything.
This label maker will just help with everything I mail if I get it.LOLOLOLOL...Miss Organization here. I just can't imagine anyone not having one. take away my label maker I think I would have anxiety.

Jilleysue,
You are too cute! Those are wonderful ideas for the labelmaker. Aren't there cheaper ones out there?

HAHAHAHA. Thank you...LOLOH yes. yes. There are label makers in all shapes and sizes. Small, big, large..HUGE MONGEOIUS!!!! I have 2 and one at my office I think..BAHAHAHAH.
You don't have to get a two hundred dollar one. That is just my next step I think. I really want the one that prints stamps. It would just be easier for me.

Not a bad idea at all. I'm gonna have to consider one, especially because it prints out stamps.

That is my big thing. IT hooks to the computer. When you consider running to post office...ick. Rather just hook up account to credit card and do it that way. Alot easier. Everything is an investment, ya know. I JUST LOVE LABEL MAKERS......LOL I can't tell what I am more an addict of....Office supplies or PC.. maybe I should do OFFICE DEPOT SHOWS...LOLOLOLOL

???How does this work with stamps?

Do you have to have account with stamps. com or can you buy stamps directly from usp and pay for them with credit card or debit card then print the stamps?

thanks

cbord said:
How does this work with stamps?

Do you have to have account with stamps. com or can you buy stamps directly from usp and pay for them with credit card or debit card then print the stamps?

thanks
I was wondering the same thing.

Can you print onto postcard invites as well??? Someone has to tell me if this works. Got that invite for Dons show, and everything was printed right onto the postcard. I loved it!

It hooks up to your computer and prints out whatever you need. It charges to a credit card. Viola. Awesome huh....LOL

printing stamps...
Jilleysue said:
It hooks up to your computer and prints out whatever you need. It charges to a credit card. Viola. Awesome huh....LOL

I print off stamps from my printer just cut off regular paper and tape to the box, or you can buy the sticky / labels print forms and print on those and ship :)

hth

liz

I have the Dymo LabelWriter Twin Turbo and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I have been using it for almost a year now and it works great. I use one side for shipping labels and one side for printing stamps. If you go to dymo.com you can find a link to stamps.com where you purchase "postage" in the form of money credits using your debit/credit card. You create an account and it stores your credit and links to a free program you download on your computer. Then you go into the program, decide how much you want the stamp to be and hit "print". It is extremely simple and saves me a ton of time going to the post office. I can't remember the last time I went in to buy postage.

Jilleysue, have you gotten your new LabelWriter yet?? ;)

Ugggg,stop Taunting Meeeee>>>hahahahah> Evil Girls>

I got it, I got it....OOOO WHAT FUN!!! HAHAHA. I am ridiculous. Watch out for everything to have a label now. I may even label Kevin...LOL

Ok be very afraid when I start setting this thing up....LOL
More organizing here I Come....LOLOLOL

Jilleysue said:
I got it, I got it....OOOO WHAT FUN!!! HAHAHA. I am ridiculous. Watch out for everything to have a label now. I may even label Kevin...LOL

:::snort snort:::::
Last week we pictured him prancing around in your undies...this week I am picturing a label on his belly button with an arrow pointing down that says "Proprty of Jilleysue"
Bahahahahahahahahahha!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! OH the LAUGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been thinking abiout getting one.... I need to go to staples and check themout!!

they usually will
Jilleysue said:

also I found the same one @ labelcity.com but for $ 179.99 3/21/7

liz

Related to Discover the Amazing LabelWriter Duo: A Must-Have for Your Home Office!

1. What is the LabelWriter Duo and what can it do?

The LabelWriter Duo is a versatile label maker that can print almost every type of label, including postage. It is easy to use and can greatly enhance your home office organization.

2. How is the LabelWriter Duo different from other label makers?

The LabelWriter Duo is a more advanced and professional label maker compared to others on the market. It offers a wider range of label options and can also print postage.

3. Is the LabelWriter Duo easy to use?

Yes, the LabelWriter Duo is designed to be user-friendly and easy to operate. You can quickly and easily create labels for all your needs.

4. Can the LabelWriter Duo be used for both personal and professional purposes?

Yes, the LabelWriter Duo is a great tool for both personal and professional use. It can help with organizing your home office as well as managing mail and postage for your business.

5. Are there any other products that can complement the LabelWriter Duo for a complete home office setup?

Yes, the Personal Laminator is another great tool that can complement the LabelWriter Duo for a complete and efficient home office setup. You can easily laminate important documents for added protection and organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
  • leshelman