• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Recipe Goldmine – A Free Site with Tons of Cooking Recipes!

In summary, "Recipe Site...awesome!" is a website by Pampered Chef that offers a diverse range of tasty and easy-to-follow recipes for various occasions. A Pampered Chef account is not required to access the recipes, but creating one allows for saving favorites and making shopping lists. The recipes on the site are not limited to Pampered Chef products, as they can be substituted with similar tools or appliances. While submissions for new recipes are not currently accepted, the site is regularly updated with new options. Additionally, there is a mobile app available for on-the-go access to all of the recipes.
ambreaux
Hello Everyone, I found a site that I think is awesome its Recipe Goldmine | free cooking recipes :sing: It has tons of recipes! They have some that are designed for kids. They also have a portion that is just for pampered chef recipes. It also has candy clay recipes and lots of other stuff. Oh, and its free. Hope you all check it out and it helps someone.
Much Love!
Amber

ambreaux said:
Hello Everyone, I found a site that I think is awesome its Recipe Goldmine | free cooking recipes :sing: It has tons of recipes! They have some that are designed for kids. They also have a portion that is just for pampered chef recipes. It also has candy clay recipes and lots of other stuff. Oh, and its free. Hope you all check it out and it helps someone.
Much Love!
Amber

Thanks for sharing! What a neat site!

ooh, cool site, thanks for sharing :)

THANK YOU!!! Just from looking at their main page my mouth is already watering! Good stuff!

http://www.mealsforyou.com/

That's another good one, too!

razzledazzlerecipes.com

Hi Amber,Thank you for sharing this amazing resource with us! As a pampered chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for new and delicious recipes to share with my clients. I will definitely check out Recipe Goldmine and share it with my fellow consultants. It's great to hear that they have a section dedicated to pampered chef recipes – I'm sure it will inspire us to create even more delicious dishes with our products. And the fact that it's free is a huge bonus! Thank you for your recommendation and happy cooking!

Related to Discover Recipe Goldmine – A Free Site with Tons of Cooking Recipes!

What is "Recipe Site...awesome!"?

"Recipe Site...awesome!" is a website designed by Pampered Chef that provides a wide variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for every occasion.

Do I need a Pampered Chef account to access the recipes on "Recipe Site...awesome!"?

No, you do not need a Pampered Chef account to access the recipes on "Recipe Site...awesome!" However, creating an account will allow you to save your favorite recipes and create shopping lists.

Are the recipes on "Recipe Site...awesome!" exclusively for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes on "Recipe Site...awesome!" are not exclusively for Pampered Chef products. While some recipes may suggest using Pampered Chef products, they can easily be substituted with similar kitchen tools or appliances.

Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on "Recipe Site...awesome!"?

Unfortunately, "Recipe Site...awesome!" does not currently accept submissions for new recipes. However, we are constantly updating our database with new and delicious recipes, so be sure to check back often!

Is there a mobile app for "Recipe Site...awesome!"?

Yes, there is a mobile app available for "Recipe Site...awesome!" You can download it for free from the App Store or Google Play and have access to all of our recipes on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • EmilyStraw