• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Quality Door Hanger Bags at Your Local Store - Shop Now!

In summary, Door Hanger Bags are plastic bags designed for hanging on doorknobs or handles for distributing promotional materials or products. They come in various sizes, including 9x12 inches, 12x15 inches, and 14x20 inches. These bags are made of lightweight and durable plastic, such as polyethylene or polypropylene, and can be customized with a company logo and other information. While they are not intended for multiple uses, they can be reused if in good condition. Otherwise, they are an affordable and convenient option for one-time use and can be recycled afterwards.
boisechef
Gold Member
I have been trying to find a local store that might have door hanger bags... Any ideas??

Ask you local newspaper if they will sell you some or give you the name of their supplier. Or you could order the ones off the supply order with the PC logo or even the reusable shopping bags.

staples and office depot should have these

I bought mine on ebay.

Have you found them at office depot? I looked on their website and didn't find any... I am looking at going door-to-door for my open house this weekend, and since it's been a little wet here, was thinking these would be great to put my fliers in...

Related to Discover Quality Door Hanger Bags at Your Local Store - Shop Now!

What are Door Hanger Bags?

Door Hanger Bags are plastic bags specifically designed to be hung on doorknobs or handles for easy distribution and delivery of promotional materials or products.

What sizes do Door Hanger Bags come in?

Door Hanger Bags come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different types of materials or products. The most common sizes include 9x12 inches, 12x15 inches, and 14x20 inches.

What materials are Door Hanger Bags made of?

Door Hanger Bags are typically made of lightweight and durable plastic, such as polyethylene or polypropylene. This ensures that they can withstand the elements and protect the contents inside.

Can Door Hanger Bags be customized?

Yes, Door Hanger Bags can be customized with your company logo, branding, and any other information you want to include. This is a great way to promote your business and make a lasting impression on potential customers.

Are Door Hanger Bags reusable?

Door Hanger Bags are not designed to be reusable, but they can be if they are in good condition after use. However, they are an affordable and convenient option for one-time use and can easily be recycled afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies