• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Product Status Alerts | Say Goodbye to Back Ordered Status

In summary, the "Discover Product Status Alerts" feature is a tool that allows customers to receive real-time updates on the availability of back-ordered products. Customers can sign up for status alerts by providing their email address and selecting the specific product they are interested in. The feature is available for all back-ordered products and customers can sign up for multiple alerts at once. It is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to improve the customer's shopping experience.
whiteyteresa
It isn't called Back Ordered Status anymore?

It is called Product Status Alerts

I looked here for a thread on here about this and couldn't find one so I am sorry if this is a repeat topic

:chef:

Really, when did it change??

heat123 said:
Really, when did it change??

And I STILL can't get my stemware that I ordered in July.....:cry:

It changed a few days ago. I posted a little note about it in a thread in which someone asked about the holiday plates/spreaders. I like that there are links to the emails, so consultants who signed after the emails came out can see them.

Ginger428 said:
And I STILL can't get my stemware that I ordered in July.....:cry:

I want my plates!! :cry:

Related to Discover Product Status Alerts | Say Goodbye to Back Ordered Status

What is the "Discover Product Status Alerts" feature?

The "Discover Product Status Alerts" feature is a tool that allows customers to receive real-time updates on the availability of back-ordered products. It eliminates the need to constantly check the status of a product and provides peace of mind for customers.

How does the "Discover Product Status Alerts" feature work?

Customers can sign up for status alerts by providing their email address and selecting the specific product they are interested in. Once the product is back in stock, the customer will receive an email notification with the option to purchase the product.

Is this feature available for all back-ordered products?

Yes, the "Discover Product Status Alerts" feature is available for all back-ordered products. However, there may be some products that are not eligible for this feature due to limited availability or other factors.

Can I sign up for multiple product status alerts at once?

Yes, customers can sign up for multiple product status alerts at once. This allows customers to stay updated on the availability of all the products they are interested in purchasing.

Is there a cost to use the "Discover Product Status Alerts" feature?

No, there is no cost to use the "Discover Product Status Alerts" feature. It is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to improve the customer's shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies