• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Pampered Chef on Amazon.com!

In summary, to find Pampered Chef products on Amazon.com, simply search for "Pampered Chef" on the website or use filters to narrow down your results. You can purchase these products directly from Amazon and they may have different prices than the official Pampered Chef website. There are also exclusive products available on Amazon, but make sure to purchase from the official page or a trusted seller to ensure authenticity.
itsjustCarla
Just out of curiosity I did a search for "Pampered Chef" on Amazon. com. You'd be AMAZED how many of our books AND products show up there for sale!

:chef:

WOW, i just checked it out... looks like we're always s busy looking for people on ebay and they're hiding out here!!

I hope someone has turned them into HO?

There is ALWAYS a ton on Amazon. I think they look their too, but not as diligently. If it is 1 item, it is probably a customer reselling but if you see tons of items, report and have them checked out.

Who'd have thought, eh?

Ok, so I have to ask... Most of you know I haven't ordered my kit yet, so I'm not the Amazon culprit... But are there rules against using Ebay and Amazon for sales? It seems I have read several references to this so far...

Yes, it's against the rules to sell any products on a retail or auction site or in a retail store. Fairs, bazaars, etc are ok. Probably because it's contrary to the home/catalog show basis for the company.

So when are you going to 'bite the bullet' anyway? lol No time like the present!

C'mon, Palmetto -such an awesome deal to get an extra 30 days if you start now! But - do it when Your Time Is Right. God Bless.-praying for Paige and her family-

1. How can I find Pampered Chef products on Amazon.com?

To find Pampered Chef products on Amazon.com, simply go to the Amazon website and type "Pampered Chef" into the search bar. You can also use filters to narrow down your search results to specific categories or products.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from Amazon?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from Amazon. They have a dedicated page for Pampered Chef products, making it easy to browse and purchase items.

3. Are the prices for Pampered Chef products on Amazon the same as on the Pampered Chef website?

No, the prices for Pampered Chef products on Amazon may vary from the prices on the Pampered Chef website. However, Amazon often offers discounts and deals on certain products.

4. Are there any exclusive Pampered Chef products available on Amazon?

Yes, there are some exclusive Pampered Chef products available on Amazon. These products may be limited edition or only available on Amazon for a certain amount of time.

5. How can I ensure I am purchasing authentic Pampered Chef products on Amazon?

To ensure you are purchasing authentic Pampered Chef products on Amazon, make sure to purchase from the official Pampered Chef page or from a trusted seller. You can also look for the official Pampered Chef logo and read customer reviews before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • Cook1