• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Can of Worms??? Amazon.com!!!

In summary, a conversation on the topic of Pampered Chef products being sold on Amazon and Ebay was discussed. It was mentioned that certain individuals are buying products from Pampered Chef parties and reselling them on these platforms for a profit. This behavior was condemned and it was noted that the company monitors these sites and may take action against these sellers. The conversation also included a discussion about the importance of following the product instructions and the potential for people to sell just the use and care cards without the actual products. Overall, the conversation highlighted the negative impact of people trying to make a profit off of Pampered Chef products without being a consultant or purchasing through a consultant.
hoosierchef
Ok, so I was on Amazon.Com looking for something and out of curiousity I entered Pampered Chef as a general search.

Looks like our Ebayer's are going over to Amazon too! Here's a page with all Pampered Chef products.....check it out for yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/s/102-0495645-3160111?ie=UTF8&search-alias=garden&field-brandtextbin=Pampered%20Chef

They are asking $29.95 for the small bar pan!!!!! I might have to follow that one to see if anyone is stupid enough to pay that much.

I put a few comments on a some of them telling people they shouldn't order from anyone but an Independent Consultant......Like it would do any good.

One guy commented that the stone he got was all busted in pieces when he got it. I thought......well serves you right...... :p

The worst thing is that people probably think that they are getting the PC warranty...

The one guy said his stone broke when he put it on his outdoor grill. I didn't think that the stones were to be used on top of a surface...just in the oven??

Nope, no broiler either....

That's what I thought. Only someone who didn't buy from a consultant would do something so stupid.

Umm, considering the stories some of my customers tell, that may not be true.

Or someone who didn't bother to read the instructions (if they were included in the box).

Instructions? There are instructions? You mean I won't just know how to use and care for things through virtue of buying the product? Huh!

chefann said:
Or someone who didn't bother to read the instructions (if they were included in the box).

That might be a seperate auction on Ebay and Amazon! Can't you see someone paying 5.95 plus 9.95 shipping for the Instructions!! :D :eek:

Lol @ Rae & Jennifer.

Sorry to say, nothing new there...I've seen those auctions for ages and even e-mailed a few because they annoyed me so...not nearly as bad as E-bay, but enough!

jrstephens said:
That might be a seperate auction on Ebay and Amazon! Can't you see someone paying 5.95 plus 9.95 shipping for the Instructions!! :D :eek:

Uh, I saw someone selling all the use and care cards (without the products!). But it wasn't just one...it was a big stack of them...

So it could happen, if people start jumping on THAT bandwagon!! LOL

People are insane.

He-he...yeah, we should all jump on each of these auctions and "rate" the items as AWESOME but only under warranty when purchased through Pampered Chef Consultants and not allowed to be sold by them on E-bay or Amazon...

cat said:
Uh, I saw someone selling all the use and care cards (without the products!). But it wasn't just one...it was a big stack of them...

So it could happen, if people start jumping on THAT bandwagon!! LOL

OMGoodness! I have heard it all now!!!:eek: :rolleyes:

I had a guest at a show this weekend that said she'd been to another PC show where the HOST was trying to prod people to order more because it helped her ebay business. Apparently she would buy the host special and use all of her free product value to buy items and 1/2 price items to buy products that she resold on Ebay. She had a party at least once a month and also did that with tupperware. The guest said it was a VERY hard sell and that the host had no PC stuff at all in her kitchen even though she had had at least 6 shows prior to the one my guest was at.

I just boggled.

Laura,

If I was a guest at a show like that, I wouldn't buy from her. How blatant that she is making profit off all her friends purchases and doesn't even use our products.

With friends like that . . .

Sickening...making money off us AND her "friends".

Wow...I guess I've just had too much faith in people! What a terrible abuse of a generous host program....and the consultant involved must be aware of what her 'repeat' host is doing. What a shame!

Kris

The guest was VERY glad to be at a show that wasn't as pushy and that it was a great and fun show.

I do have to say, don't worry about amazon. I KNOW PC checks it, or someone does on their behalf. I got an email from PC about links to my website, etc when I accidentally copied and pasted my info. When I looked at it, I knew what I had done, plus the link didn't work because of the way it was in the space. Anyway, I'm sure those people will get notices. If I did for something that obviously looked goofy, they will.

1. What is "New Can of Worms" on Amazon.com?

"New Can of Worms" is a bestselling kitchen tool from Pampered Chef, available for purchase on Amazon.com. It is a can opener that is designed to easily open cans of all sizes, without leaving sharp edges or creating a mess.

2. Is "New Can of Worms" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "New Can of Worms" is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for optimal cleaning.

3. Can "New Can of Worms" open cans with pull tabs?

Yes, "New Can of Worms" is designed to open cans with pull tabs as well as traditional cans with pop-top lids. It has a unique design that allows it to securely grip and open pull tabs without any hassle.

4. Does "New Can of Worms" come with a warranty?

Yes, "New Can of Worms" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for a replacement or refund.

5. What makes "New Can of Worms" different from other can openers?

"New Can of Worms" has several unique features that set it apart from other can openers. It has a built-in lid lifter and a magnetic lid holder, making it easier and safer to handle opened cans. It also has a non-slip grip and a sharp stainless steel blade for effortless opening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • AJPratt