• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Latest Products with Our New Product Flyer - Shop Now!

In summary, the featured product on the new product flyer changes monthly and can be found on the flyer or website. New product flyers are released monthly and can be received through email notifications. Previous new product flyer items can still be purchased while supplies last. Promotions and discounts are available for featured products on the new product flyer. Orders for new product flyer items can be placed through a Pampered Chef consultant.
PamperedCaniac
I looked in the "file" section and I did not see one, but is there one out there??? I would like to e-mail a few of the new items we have???

The newsletter I use has the complete line, with photos. I use "myemaildesigns" by Mike Mendyke. Very reasonable service. If you want, I can email you a copy of the newsletter and the link to his service. All I ask is that if you decide to sign up for the service, please mention my name as a referral.

That would be great! I created this last night to just "highlight" a few and was exhausted and gave up after page 3! lol

Attachments

• A Few New Fall 2008 Items.doc
    187 KB · Views: 327
Dawn~

Joy from Tasty Tidbits has a new fall flyer on her website! http://www.tastytidbits.net
Scroll down towards the bottom to "free flyers" and you will see it!

HTH

KellyTheChef said:
Dawn~

Joy from Tasty Tidbits has a new fall flyer on her website! http://www.tastytidbits.net
Scroll down towards the bottom to "free flyers" and you will see it!

HTH

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHH!!

casescafe said:
The newsletter I use has the complete line, with photos. I use "myemaildesigns" by Mike Mendyke. Very reasonable service. If you want, I can email you a copy of the newsletter and the link to his service. All I ask is that if you decide to sign up for the service, please mention my name as a referral.

Yes, I use Mike's newsletter service too. It is well worth the money. Very nice newsletter and very professional looking!

Related to Discover Our Latest Products with Our New Product Flyer - Shop Now!

1. What is the featured product on the new product flyer?

The featured product on the new product flyer changes each month. To see the current featured product, please refer to the flyer or visit our website.

2. How often are new product flyers released?

New product flyers are released monthly, typically at the beginning of the month. You can sign up for our email list to receive notifications about new product releases.

3. Can I purchase products from previous new product flyers?

Yes, you can purchase products from previous new product flyers as long as they are still available. Some products may be discontinued after a certain period of time.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts available for new product flyers?

Yes, we often offer special promotions or discounts on featured products from the new product flyer. Be sure to check the flyer or our website for any current promotions.

5. Can I place an order for new product flyer items through a consultant?

Yes, you can place an order for new product flyer items through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with any questions and help you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies