• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover My Surprising Registry Success Story - Learn How You Can Do It Too!

In summary, a registry appeared on the PC website with the names of people who the consultant thought may have bought the catalog. The consultant sent a follow up email asking if the couple had any questions, and then the couple can search for the consultant's name if they don't know the number.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I was on vacation this past week in South Dakota (beautiful state by the way) and while I was gone I had a registry appear under my name. I don't recognize the names at all so they either met me at a bridal expo or got my catalog from somewhere. I only just started in February putting my consultant # on my catalog - if you don't already do this - I suggest it highly! There's no way they could have signed up without it and I didn't have to do a thing. I did send them a follow up email to ask if they had any questions - so you just never know where your catalogs may end up!:)

Sweet for you Gina! If only I could get ANYONE to sign up for 1!! Good for you!

Yea for you!

Awesome!!!

Where in SD were you, the Black Hills? I live by Sioux Falls!!

We vacationed in SD 4-5 yrs ago - So much Beauty! We loved the Badlands!

The drive out there though - not so much!:rolleyes:

Stacie,

We actually went through Sioux Falls (stayed there 2 different nights), saw Fall Parks while there and went through the state to Hill City to see Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse, then on to Deadwood and Wall to see the Badlands - what a beautiful state - we really enjoyed ourselves - although it's a far drive from the suburbs of Chicago - we put about 2600 miles on our van. We stopped and stayed near the Mall of America on the way home - good to e back in our own house. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.

Gina M said:
Hi everyone,

I was on vacation this past week in South Dakota (beautiful state by the way) and while I was gone I had a registry appear under my name. I don't recognize the names at all so they either met me at a bridal expo or got my catalog from somewhere. I only just started in February putting my consultant # on my catalog - if you don't already do this - I suggest it highly! There's no way they could have signed up without it and I didn't have to do a thing. I did send them a follow up email to ask if they had any questions - so you just never know where your catalogs may end up!:)

Really?? I didn't know that... time to change all my info! Thanks for the tip.

They can also search for your name when they set up a registry.

If someone goes to the PC website and starts a registry they are assigned to a consultant. That is great for you though!

ShanaSmith said:
If someone goes to the PC website and starts a registry they are assigned to a consultant. That is great for you though!

Not true. I just checked it out. It asks if the couple has a consultant. They have to answer yes or no. If no, then they are directed through the director's lead system to the nearest director. If the couple already knows a consultant, there is a spot for the consultant #, but they can also search using the consultants name, city, and state if they don't know the number.

Good to know Deb!

ShanaSmith said:

I believe they only assign people to near by Directors. I use that as another reason to become one asap.

Related to Discover My Surprising Registry Success Story - Learn How You Can Do It Too!

1. What is the "Yea - I Got a Registry!" program?

The "Yea - I Got a Registry!" program is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to create a registry for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, or housewarmings. It is a great way for friends and family to give the gift of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How do I create a registry?

To create a registry, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Yea - I Got a Registry!" link. From there, you can select the items you would like to add to your registry and share the link with your friends and family.

3. Is there a cost to create a registry?

No, there is no cost to create a registry with Pampered Chef. It is a complimentary service for our customers.

4. Can I add or remove items from my registry?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your registry at any time. Simply log in to your registry and make the desired changes.

5. How do my friends and family purchase items from my registry?

Once you have shared your registry link with your friends and family, they can visit the link and browse the items on your registry. They can then purchase the items directly from the Pampered Chef website and have them shipped to you as a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jodistrauss
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jodistrauss