• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Mini-Flyers for Your New Fundraiser | Customizable Designs Available

In summary, to get started with a fundraiser flyer, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team to get the necessary materials and information. There are no fees or costs associated with using the flyer and organizations can earn 10-15% of their total sales as profit. The flyer can be customized with your organization's name and logo, and it typically takes 2-3 weeks to receive the funds raised.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I'm looking for mini-flyers of the New Fundraiser.
Anyone have anything made up?

Veronica ... did you ever find something or create it?

Hi there! I haven't personally seen any mini-flyers for the New Fundraiser, but I can definitely help you out! Have you tried checking online for customizable templates? There are a lot of great websites that offer free design options for flyers. You can also try reaching out to local print shops or graphic designers in your area to see if they have any pre-made designs that you can use. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. How do I get started with a fundraiser flyer?

To get started with a fundraiser flyer, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will provide you with the necessary materials and information to start your fundraiser.

2. Are there any fees or costs associated with using a fundraiser flyer?

No, there are no fees or costs associated with using a fundraiser flyer. It is a free service offered by Pampered Chef to support organizations and causes.

3. How much money can my organization raise through a fundraiser flyer?

The amount of money your organization can raise through a fundraiser flyer varies depending on the number of participants and their sales. On average, organizations can earn 10-15% of their total sales as profit.

4. Can I customize the fundraiser flyer for my organization?

Yes, you can customize the fundraiser flyer with your organization's name and logo. Our team can assist you in creating a personalized flyer that aligns with your organization's goals and mission.

5. How long does it take to receive the funds raised through a fundraiser flyer?

Once the fundraiser has ended, it typically takes 2-3 weeks for your organization to receive the funds raised. This allows time for orders to be processed and for the profits to be calculated and distributed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg