• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Effective DPDS Techniques for Your Next Fair

In summary, the Door Prize Drawing Slip is a form that you can use to collect contact information from people who are interested in your events. It is easy to read and has wording that is clear and easy to follow.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'd love to see some of your DPDS that you use for a fair. Thanks!

ok - mind isn't working too well here....what is DPDS??????

Door Prize Drawing Slip.

That's okay - it took me over a year to figure that one out :eek: - probably because I don't call them that!:rolleyes:

Here is one I have gotten off of this site. :) HTH

Attachments

• Booth Drawing Slip-New.doc
    35 KB · Views: 464
That one is my favorite, except I added a line underneath Email that allowed a checkbox that said, "Add me to the monthly email list". I have gotten several hosts this way!
:chef:

I actually skip the address, just phone & email to give more room. I also have a "do you have a current consultant?" but I need to change or add to see if it's ME :). I didn't think of that when I first used them b/c I figured I'd KNOW them if they were "mine". However, I have those that just come to my expos so I know them mostly through emails.I also have a catalog option b/c so many people say no to a show, but then okay to catalog. Also, I don't do a drawing at every booth! The smaller ones that I have a better handle on talking to each person. I just ask if they'd like to receive my monthly e-newsletter. I get about the same # of email addresses, which is what I'm really after for contacts.

Here is the one I use. I like the idea of adding a line for the monthly email newsletter though. BTW, I'm not sure where this came from, probably here though, so, if it's yours, thanks! I didn't create it, but I like it!

Attachments

• THANKS FOR VISITING OUR BOOTH.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 417
Jane I like it and I stole it all in the same breath. I like the fact that you get 4 on one page.

Here's what I use. I adapted it from one I got from a trainer. It's 1/2 sheet because that's easier for most people to read and fill out. (That's one of the suggestions from the trainer.) I've taken my personal information off the bottom. Even though it comes back to me, I like to have my contact information on the form in case someone takes off with one.

Attachments

• Prize Drawing Form - Half Page.pdf
    78.9 KB · Views: 335
Rae- I like it, easy to read and to the point!

Thanks. That was the point from the training. If it's too wordy or so small it's difficult to read, people are much less likely to fill it out.

One thing I would add to any of them is "best time to reach you". I have this huge pile of leads to call, and I'd love to know if there are people actually available during the day, when I am or if I won't reach them until the weekend, etc. I know, I can just call and find out, but it would be nice to not waste my time if I know they are only available after 7, etc.

I used this one at my last fair and Loved it!

Attachments

• Favorite Fair guest care card 5.08.doc
    39 KB · Views: 377
Ooooo, I like this one!

Love the wording, Paulette.

Rae, why do you put email optional? I keep in touch with people through email.
How can I remove it? I am doing a busy home show this weekend, and think it is easy to read when people are in a hurry.

I've attached a slightly modified version with the word "optional" removed.

I call it optional because (1) I live in an area where a large percentage don't have email and many of those who do don't use it regularly; (2) I make it clear that the form must be complete, but I want them to know that it's okay if they don't give their email address. Most of my contacts are via phone or USPS. Then again, I live in the middle of nowhere.

Attachments

• Prize Drawing Form - Email Not Optional.pdf
    86.5 KB · Views: 363
raebates said:
Love the wording, Paulette.

Thanks... Of course I "borrowed" it mostly from someone else and adjusted it to my needs and preferences.

Yeah, I do that, too.

Related to Discover Effective DPDS Techniques for Your Next Fair

1. What is a "Dpds" and why do I need one for a fair?

A "Dpds" stands for "Display and Presentation Demonstration Set". It is a collection of products and tools from Pampered Chef that you can use to showcase our products and conduct cooking demonstrations at a fair. Having a Dpds allows you to effectively promote and sell our products to potential customers at the fair.

2. How do I order a Dpds for a fair?

You can order a Dpds through your back office on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "My Orders" section and click on "Create an Order". From there, you can select the Dpds option and customize it to fit your needs for the fair. Keep in mind that Dpds orders require a 2-week lead time, so be sure to plan ahead!

3. Is there a cost to order a Dpds for a fair?

Yes, there is a cost associated with ordering a Dpds for a fair. The cost varies depending on the size and contents of your Dpds, but it typically ranges from $50 to $100. This cost is to cover the production and shipping of the Dpds to your desired location.

4. Can I use my own products for a fair instead of ordering a Dpds?

While we highly recommend using a Dpds for fairs, you can certainly use your own Pampered Chef products instead. Just be sure to have a variety of products on hand to demonstrate and sell, and make sure they are clean and in good condition. The advantage of using a Dpds is that it is specifically designed for fair demonstrations and includes a variety of products to showcase.

5. What if I have leftover products from the Dpds after the fair?

If you have leftover products from the Dpds after the fair, you can either keep them for future demonstrations or return them for a refund. To return the products, simply fill out the return form included in your Dpds and ship it back to Pampered Chef within 30 days of the fair. Please note that the products must be in new and unused condition for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
amy07
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Morri