• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Discrepancies: Consultants Corner Updates

In summary, there have been problems with the adjustments page in the past and now there are still some discrepancies. The host's page is blank, and they are still working on it. They have been notified of the difficulties and may be able to adjust the show date if it is problems on their end.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I was just checking on some adjustments that I've made this past week - and that page is blank! Has anyone discovered any other discrepancies?

I got an email yesterday that said there were some issues they were working on. Maybe they're still working on it?

There have been times I go to look on the adjustments page (this is before all the mess of problems yesterday) and nothing is there, even though I had done recent adjustments. Then the next day, they were back. I don't know why that happens. I'm sure they're still in the system; of course calling and waiting on hold for 2 hours or waiting for a call back doesn't sound appealing!!

redsoxgirl said:
I got an email yesterday that said there were some issues they were working on. Maybe they're still working on it?

Yes, I knew about the issues - that's why I wondered if there may be other parts of CC that aren't fully there yet today.

pamperedbecky said:
There have been times I go to look on the adjustments page (this is before all the mess of problems yesterday) and nothing is there, even though I had done recent adjustments. Then the next day, they were back. I don't know why that happens. I'm sure they're still in the system; of course calling and waiting on hold for 2 hours or waiting for a call back doesn't sound appealing!!

I'm not calling there today!:eek: :eek: I was just trying to track a couple of adjustments for hosts - If they aren't there tomorrow, maybe I'll call then. (they were there yesterday morning)

I did 3 adjustments on Sat. got the initial auto reply, but have not yet recieved the ref# reply from any of them & my page is blank as well.....:rolleyes:

I tried to submit a show last night and it said they were having technical problems. I got an email this morning saying they had been fixed, so I went to submit my show again and it's still stating that the transmission failed to submit to the HO. I'm getting nervous because I have to get this show in to officially Qualify.

dymplz8 said:
I tried to submit a show last night and it said they were having technical problems. I got an email this morning saying they had been fixed, so I went to submit my show again and it's still stating that the transmission failed to submit to the HO. I'm getting nervous because I have to get this show in to officially Qualify.

Call HO and explain the difficulties...they should be able to adjust the show date if it is problems on their end. They can note your file.

Mine would not submit last but I tried this morning and it submitted fine before I came to work.

From the email the sent out last night, they must be having some major technical problems.

If they restored the site from a backup last night, and I'm only speculating, info will be missing as far back as the time of the backup.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If they restored the site from a backup last night, and I'm only speculating, info will be missing as far back as the time of the backup.

Okay - that makes sense. Or, does that make scents? (tee hee)

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - that makes sense. Or, does that make scents? (tee hee)
If the information that's missing is something you really needed, I'd say it stinks.

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before officially starting your business.

2. What is the commission structure for consultants?

The commission structure for consultants varies based on your sales and level in the company. The more you sell, the higher your commission percentage will be. We also offer bonuses and incentives for top-performing consultants.

3. How do I book parties and events as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can book parties and events through our online system or by reaching out to potential hosts directly. We also provide resources and training on how to effectively book and host successful parties.

4. Do I have to keep inventory as a consultant?

No, you do not have to keep inventory as a consultant. You can choose to carry inventory for in-person parties and events, but it is not required. We also offer the option to drop ship orders directly to customers.

5. What support and resources are available for consultants?

We offer various resources and support for our consultants, including online training and tools, a consultant community, and coaching from experienced consultants. We also have a dedicated consultant support team to assist with any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Nep2nfly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila