• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Consultant Corner Get Updated

In summary, the next update for Consultant Corner occurs on the first of every month and usually takes place in the early morning. The updates can include new product releases, updated training materials, and important announcements or promotions. You will receive a notification email once the update has been completed and can also check your account for the latest updates. You can also submit suggestions or requests for specific content or features to be added through the "Contact Us" form on the website.
nycchef
So when will Pampered Chef update Consultants Corner? Is this done soon?

The word is it's supposed to be updated tomorrow, 7/19.

Great, Thanks!

Probably tomorrow. Don't forget that much of the HO staff is at Wave 3 today. Even though the general session is over, the booths (including tech) are open until 3pm CST.

Check your email everyone - I just got a "Breaking News" email from HO and it has links to flyers in it, so they may be updating CC now!! :D

I got the email but didn't see the CN on there. :(

I got the email, haven't been to CC yet.

Can't get on to CC - guess everyone else is trying to get on...:(

Or is it down?

I was just at cc and it is not updated yet. I did get the email. Stainless Steel cookware is awesome. Can't wait to get my own set!

Looks like that link in the email from today is part of the Special Edition CN....I hope the whole CN is available soon!

I can't wait to see it!

1. When is the next update for Consultant Corner?

The next update for Consultant Corner typically occurs on the first of every month.

2. Is there a specific time when Consultant Corner gets updated?

The update for Consultant Corner usually takes place in the early morning, around 6-8 AM CST.

3. What changes can we expect to see in the next update for Consultant Corner?

The updates for Consultant Corner can vary, but typically include new product releases, updated training materials, and any important announcements or promotions.

4. How will I know when Consultant Corner has been updated?

You will receive a notification email once the update for Consultant Corner has been completed. You can also log in to your Consultant Corner account to see the latest updates.

5. Can I request specific content or features to be added in the next update for Consultant Corner?

Yes, you can submit any suggestions or requests through the "Contact Us" form on the Consultant Corner website. Our team regularly reviews and considers all feedback from consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies