• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Seasoning and Rub Recipes for Your Family

In summary, the conversation discusses various ways and recipes to use the different seasonings and rubs. Suggestions include using southwest seasoning as a dip, Thai red curry and Moroccan on chicken, BBQ seasoning and salt on homemade corn chips, citrus and basil on fish, buffalo rub on chicken tenders, creole rub for cajun rice, Asian seasoning for fried rice, and various other options such as Satay Chicken Pasta Salad, Pork Noodle Skillet, Garlic Biscuit Bites, 3 Cheese Garden Pizza, Jamaican Jerk with lime juice, Smoky BBQ, Sundried Tomato, Rosemary Mix, Chipotle, Lemon Pepper, and Parmesan Garlic. There is also mention of using the lemon rosemary on garlic bites
tjb11675
What are your favorite ways/recipes to use the seasonings and rubs? I'm looking to find some new recipes for my family. I'm tired of making the same things over and over. Thanks

The southwest seasoning is good mixed with ranch dressing as a dip.

I love the Thai red curry, and moroccan on chicken breasts. If you put the BBQ seasoning and coarse salt on corn tortillas (cut into wedges) and bake them on a stone you have homemade corn chips.

bump - i too am looking for recipes for the rubs. :)

The citrus & basil is great on mild fish like tilapia (my favorite)! I put the buffalo rub in flour and coated my chicken tenders and they tasted like the spicy chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-a (similar spice). Creole rub is good for making cajun rice and Asian seasoning is good for fried rice.

Look through past issues of the Season's Best cookbooks. Many of them use our rubs.The Satay Chicken Pasta Salad is a good one that uses the Asian seasoning. And also the Pork Noodle Skillet (I make it with chicken, it tastes very close to Chicken Lo Mein).I use the Italian seasoning to make Garlic Biscuit Bites, add it to any pasta dish or pizza recipe (3 Cheese Garden Pizza).The 30 min chicken...sometimes I use the Citrus Basil, other times I use the Garlic Peppercorn.I know those are basic ideas, but just thought I'd throw them out there in case some people reading this aren't familiar with them. :)

Love Jamaican Jerk with lime juice on either chicken or pork tenderloin.

Smoky BBQ is great on just about anything.

The Sundried Tomato is delicious on bruschetta, pork or chicken.

Rosemary Mix is yummy on beef.

Chipotle is also fab on pork, chicken or ground beef.

Lemon Pepper is super yummy on chicken.

Parmesan Garlic is great on popcorn, garlic bread and any Italian sauces.

I haven't explored the new ones yet...but am definitely looking forward to it.

I made the lemon rosemary on the garlic bites recipe instead of italian seasoning and it came out very good!

I think there was a download on website in June
i sprinkle it on cottage cheese,
make dips 1 tbsp per cup of sour cream,
I add it to butter for french bread or homemade croutons (try the bbq rub on croutons with olive oil ) for a grilled chicken salad

What are some popular seasoning/rub recipes?

Some popular seasoning/rub recipes include garlic herb seasoning, lemon pepper seasoning, and BBQ rub.

How do I make my own seasoning/rub?

To make your own seasoning/rub, combine your desired herbs and spices in a bowl and mix well. You can also adjust the ratios of each ingredient to your taste preferences.

Can I use seasoning/rub on any type of meat?

Yes, you can use seasoning/rub on any type of meat such as chicken, beef, pork, or fish. It can also be used on vegetables or in sauces for added flavor.

Do I need to marinate the meat before using seasoning/rub?

No, marinating is not necessary when using seasoning/rub. Simply rub the mixture onto the meat and let it sit for a few minutes before cooking to allow the flavors to penetrate.

How long does homemade seasoning/rub last?

The shelf life of homemade seasoning/rub can vary depending on the ingredients used. Typically, it can last for 6 months to a year if stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies