• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Customer Asking for Some Recipe Ideas Using the Asian and

In summary, there are many delicious and creative Asian-inspired recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products. The Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan is perfect for making a Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry, while the Bamboo Steamer Set is great for Steamed Dumplings. The Garlic & Brie Baker can be used to make Baked Brie with Asian Pear and Honey, and the Rice Cooker Plus is perfect for making a Quinoa and Vegetable Pilaf. For kid-friendly options, the Pizza Crust & Roll-Up Mat can be used to make Homemade Pizza Rolls. Overall, Pampered Chef products offer a variety of options for creating delicious Asian-inspired dishes.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
I have a customer asking for some recipe ideas using the Asian and Chipotle seasoning/rubs.

I searched the files and came up with a few things for the Asian (aside from my own suggestions), but could use some suggestions for the Chipotle rub.

TIA!

Re: Rubs/SeasoningsI use them on chicken. Just rub on and cook.

Re: Rubs/SeasoningsI make the Jerk Chicken Nachos using the Chipotle Rub instead of the Jerk. They are so good! In fact, I loved the sour cream seasoned w/ the Chipotle Rub so much that I often make it to use when we are having tacos or fajitas...and I like to just dip the chips in it!
I season taco meat with it.
Sometimes I use it in the seasoning mix for the 30 minute chicken.
I use it for seasoning when I make the 12 Minute Fajitas.

Re: Rubs/SeasoningsGreat ideas ladies....keep them coming!

Re: Rubs/SeasoningsI love it on shrimp - just whisk some garlic oil (or plain evoo) and the chipolte rub together in a bowl and grill in the grill basket or grill pan - throw it over a nice tossed salad and you've got a meal!!!

Re: Rubs/SeasoningsChipotle Dip (from the Product Use & Care)

1 cup (250 mL) mayonnaise
1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
2 tbsp (30 mL) Chipotle Rub
Assorted fresh vegetables or potato chips (optional)
1. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and rub in medium bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
2. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables or potato chips, if desired.

1. What are some easy Asian-inspired recipes using Pampered Chef products?

One great recipe is our Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry, made with our Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan. Simply cook chicken and vegetables on the grill pan, and then mix in a homemade teriyaki sauce for a delicious and healthy meal.

2. Can you recommend any recipes for using the Bamboo Steamer Set?

A popular recipe is our Steamed Dumplings, made by filling wonton wrappers with a mix of ground pork, ginger, and garlic. Then, steam the dumplings in the Bamboo Steamer Set for a tasty appetizer or main dish.

3. What are some creative ways to use the Garlic & Brie Baker?

One unique recipe is our Baked Brie with Asian Pear and Honey. Simply place a wheel of brie cheese in the Garlic & Brie Baker, top with sliced Asian pear and honey, and bake in the oven for a delicious and elegant appetizer.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for using the Rice Cooker Plus?

Absolutely! Our Quinoa and Vegetable Pilaf is a delicious and healthy dish made in the Rice Cooker Plus. Just mix quinoa, vegetables, and broth in the cooker and let it cook for a quick and easy meal.

5. What are some kid-friendly Asian-inspired recipes using Pampered Chef products?

One fun and easy recipe is our Homemade Pizza Rolls, made with our Pizza Crust & Roll-Up Mat. Just roll out pizza dough on the mat, add your choice of toppings, roll it up, and bake for a tasty twist on a classic dish that kids will love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luv2bake
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • abrahamlaur
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
Replies