• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes for Your 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan

In summary, the conversation discusses various ideas for utilizing a recently acquired saucepan at shows. Suggestions include using it for recipes such as Profiterole Puffs and Lemon Butter Sauce, demonstrating its versatility with a portable burner, and marketing it as a smaller option for cooking smaller portions. The group also recommends using it to make Rice Krispie Treats, which has been a successful sales tactic for some consultants.
bridgetbakes
I got recently on supply order. Anyone have an idea how I can show it off at my shows? Any recipes work well with this?
B:)

I have used it with the Profiterole Puffs - I always get oohs and ahhs when I dump out the mixture and nothing remains. Also, it is good to have for the lemon butter sauce for the Baked Eggs Benedict. Invest in a portable burner so you can use it at any show regardless of the kitchen or living room set-up.

More ideas?Anyone else have more ideas how to utilize this at shows? It is such a great piece!

I have used it to do the ice demo. And I also show how the lid fits over the handle. Using it entices people to book to get the set since you can't buy it separately (unless you are a consultant - recruit opportunity?!).

Is this the smallest saucepan? If it is the only thing I use it for personally is ramen noodles! You could show it as a smaller size for people who usually have smaller portions of soups and such so they don't have to dirty a bigger pot to make a can of soup!

I am using it to do a mini batch of Rice Krispy Treats... what sticks worse then those??? It's great! ½ TBSP margarine, 2/3 cup Rice Krispies, ½ cup marshmallows .... got the idea from another consultant. It's quite impressive.

Rice crispie treats! What a great idea, I hate cleaning anything up after making them but they are so wonderful. I am going to have to order the saucepan now just so I can show that at my shows!

Yes... I had a couple book a show immediately after I dumped the treats onto a plate and they looked in that clean saucepan! I was SO glad this idea was shared ... have fun!

LOVE the rice krispie treats idea! I think I will use this! THANKS! :)

Related to Discover Delicious Recipes for Your 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan

What is the capacity of the 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan?

The 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan has a capacity of 1.5 quarts, which is equivalent to 6 cups.

Is the 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What materials is the 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan made of?

The 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan is made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and even heat distribution.

Can the 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, the 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan is compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction.

Does the 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan come with a lid?

Yes, the 1.5 Qt Exec Saucepan includes a tempered glass lid that allows you to monitor your cooking without lifting the lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MamaChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Kinet
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies