• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Uses for Blackberry Balsamic Sauce | Recipes Included

In summary, the conversation discussed various uses for a particular sauce from Pampered Chef, including using it in recipes and as a salad dressing. Other simple uses for the company's products, such as stoneware and kitchen tools, were also mentioned. The participants also mentioned their love for the sauce and its versatility.
DebPC
Staff member
I have never tried this. People at shows ask me about it and beside some recipes, can someone tell me some simple uses for it?

The only way I've ever used it is for one of the two recipes in the S/S 2012 Season's Best: Blackberry Balsamic Pork Stir-Fry with Orzo. The other one is the same meat and sauce, but over salad instead of orzo. I don't eat pork, so I subsitute chicken. I love it. My husband likes the flavor, but doesn't like all the little blackberry seeds. The only downside is, it uses 3/4 cup of the sauce which is a lot of the bottle.

I'm looking forward to other recipe suggestions for it as this is one of the sauces I actually really like.

Shari in TX

I use it to make salad dressing: b.b.sauce, orange infused oil, and rasp. hab sauce. Yum!

I have a customer who LOVES it on pork tenderloin. He just pours it over and bakes and people rave about it.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely share some simple uses for our products. The possibilities are endless, but here are a few ideas for you:1. Our Stoneware is perfect for baking anything from cookies to casseroles. It distributes heat evenly and helps create a crispy crust on your baked goods.2. The Mandoline Slicer is great for quickly and evenly slicing fruits and vegetables for salads, stir-fries, and other dishes.3. Our Garlic Press makes mincing garlic a breeze. Simply place a peeled clove in the press and squeeze to get perfectly minced garlic.4. The Mix 'N Chop is a must-have tool for breaking up ground meats while cooking. It helps create perfectly crumbled meat for dishes like tacos, chili, and more.5. Our Food Chopper is great for chopping vegetables, nuts, and herbs in seconds. It's a time-saving tool for meal prep and makes it easy to add fresh ingredients to your dishes.I hope these ideas give you a better idea of some simple uses for our products. If you ever need more inspiration, feel free to reach out to me or check out our recipe library. Happy cooking!

Related to Discover Delicious Uses for Blackberry Balsamic Sauce | Recipes Included

What ingredients are in the Blackberry Balsamic Sauce?

The Blackberry Balsamic Sauce from Pampered Chef is made with a combination of blackberry puree, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and spices. It does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives.

How do I use the Blackberry Balsamic Sauce?

The Blackberry Balsamic Sauce is a versatile condiment that can be used in a variety of ways. You can use it as a marinade for meats, a glaze for vegetables, a dressing for salads, or a dip for appetizers. Get creative and use it in any recipe that calls for a sweet and tangy sauce.

Is the Blackberry Balsamic Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the Blackberry Balsamic Sauce is gluten-free. It is also free of any major allergens, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

How long does the Blackberry Balsamic Sauce last?

The Blackberry Balsamic Sauce has a shelf life of 2 years when unopened. Once opened, it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.

Can I purchase the Blackberry Balsamic Sauce in stores?

Currently, the Blackberry Balsamic Sauce is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or the Pampered Chef website. It is not sold in stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK