• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe: Zucchini & Yellow Squash Ribbons with Balsamic Reduction

In summary, to make the Lost Recipe: Zucchini & Yellow Squash Ribbons with Balsamic Reduction, you will need 2 medium zucchini, 2 medium yellow squash, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, and 2 tablespoons honey. To make the ribbons, use a vegetable peeler or spiralizer to slice the zucchini and yellow squash into thin, long strips. The best way to cook the ribbons is by sautéing them in a pan with olive oil or grilling them. To make the balsamic reduction, combine balsamic vinegar and honey in a saucepan and simmer until it thickens. This dish pairs well with
cookin to the top
Gold Member
A couple years ago I made an old PC recipe- not sure the name, but it had zucc and yellow squash, cut into ribbons with the veg peeler, an oil coating and a balsamic reduction on the plate. Can anyone find this recipe for me again please? It was delicious!

hmm have u tried that recipezarr.com recipe site? has ancient pc recipes on it?

I know this recipe. I just can't think of what it's called. I'll come back on after I look at some cookbooks.

Found it in the 2005 Spring/Summer Season's Best. Vegetable Ribbon Salad.

ETA: Hope this works

Attachments

• vegetable ribbon salad.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Hi there! I believe the recipe you are referring to is our Zucchini and Squash Ribbon Salad with Balsamic Reduction. It's one of my personal favorites as well! Here's the link to the recipe on our website: [insert link here]. I hope you enjoy it just as much as you did before! Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need to make the Lost Recipe: Zucchini & Yellow Squash Ribbons with Balsamic Reduction?

To make this recipe, you will need 2 medium zucchini, 2 medium yellow squash, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, and 2 tablespoons honey.

How do I make the zucchini and yellow squash ribbons?

To make the ribbons, use a vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini and yellow squash into thin, long strips. You can also use a spiralizer if you have one.

What is the best way to cook the ribbons?

The best way to cook the ribbons is by sautéing them in a pan with olive oil for 2-3 minutes until they are tender. You can also grill them for a smokier flavor.

How do I make the balsamic reduction?

To make the balsamic reduction, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a small saucepan and bring it to a simmer over medium heat. Let it cook for about 10 minutes until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon.

What can I serve this dish with?

This dish pairs well with grilled chicken, fish, or steak. You can also serve it as a side dish with pasta or rice. Garnish with fresh herbs, such as basil or parsley, for added flavor and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lamarquepchef
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies