• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover Creative Uses for Our New 2 Cup Prep Bowls - Get Inspired Today!

In summary, Kristin has come up with a few novel ideas for using these 1-cup prep bowls. She suggests making a master mix to keep in your cupboard for chocolate emergencies, making a mini-version of a recipe, and having guests make their own. She also likes the idea of having guests each make their own.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone heard or come up any novel ideas for uses for these. I know all the obvious ones from the 1 cups.

What about the mug cake? I'll need to find the recipe somewhere...

WHEN YOU NEED A QUICK CHOCOLATE FIX
TRY THIS…

The 60-second cake!

Make a master mix to keep in your cupboard for chocolate emergencies. In a large sealable baggie combine one box of chocolate cake mix and one box of chocolate pudding mix.

When needed – take 1/2 cup of the mix and put it in our Simple Additions Coffee & More mug. Mix with 1 Tbsp of water,
1 Tbsp of oil and one egg.

Microwave on high for 60 seconds and enjoy your chocolate fix!

I just thought of one. (I literally ran in from the kitchen to post this!)

So, I'm making the Greek Torta for a big get-together tonight, and I was trying to come up with something to bring to a small dinner party tomorrow....and I was thinking "too bad this is such a large recipe, I wish I could make a mini-version". The 2 cup prep bowl would be perfect!

For a mini holiday party, you could make three different spreads and mold them in the 2-cup prep bowls. I think they would be cute. Maybe layer in the flavors like we do for the greek torta.

legacypc46 said:
I
So, I'm making the Greek Torta for a big get-together tonight

You just reminded me of something one of my consultants did... she did a Happy Hour show and had each guest make their own in the 1-Cup Prep Bowls. They sampled the one she made and each guest got to take their own home! They loved it!

finley1991 said:
You just reminded me of something one of my consultants did... she did a Happy Hour show and had each guest make their own in the 1-Cup Prep Bowls. They sampled the one she made and each guest got to take their own home! They loved it!

I like that idea! I might have to do that one at my customer appreciation show this fall.

Great ideas! I have used the SA small bowls to make mini Tortas- but the 2 cup preps would also work great. Plus if you have a bunch of shows in a week, you could make them up ahead and just take them with.
I also like the idea of having the guests each make their own.

Keep 'em coming.

pamperedlinda said:
I like that idea! I might have to do that one at my customer appreciation show this fall.

OMG!!! I LOVE that idea! I'd love to do some kind of "stations" and have them take home 2-3 things... hmmm... I think I have some brainstorming to do!!!

1. How many prep bowls come in a set?

Our new 2 Cup Prep Bowls come in a set of 4.

2. Are these prep bowls microwave safe?

Yes, these prep bowls are microwave safe for reheating food or melting butter or chocolate.

3. Can these prep bowls be used in the oven?

No, these prep bowls are not oven safe. They are designed for use in the microwave, refrigerator, and freezer.

4. Are these prep bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, these prep bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. What are some creative uses for these prep bowls?

These prep bowls are great for measuring and storing ingredients, serving dips and sauces, organizing small snacks, and even as a prep bowl for cooking ingredients like chopped vegetables or spices. They are also perfect for holding toppings for ice cream or yogurt. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies