• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Chicago's Architecture on a Memorable Boat Tour

In summary, an Architectural Boat Tour is a unique and informative way to experience Chicago's famous architecture while riding on a boat through the Chicago River. The tour typically lasts 90 minutes and departs from the Chicago Riverwalk, near Michigan Avenue and Wacker Drive. There are no age restrictions, but it is recommended to exercise discretion with young children. The tour is wheelchair accessible and accommodations can be made with the tour company in advance.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm considering doing one of the boat tours. Does any locals or anyone who has been on one have any companies they would recommend?

Wendella is good.

I also endorse the Wendella Tour. Pick up one of the Chicago visitor's guides and they usually have a coupon.

Awesome! We are staying at the Sheraton. Cannot do the fireworks cruise because of dinner with my director but I plan on going Tuesday.

straitfan said:
I also endorse the Wendella Tour. Pick up one of the Chicago visitor's guides and they usually have a coupon.

Should I order online now or when I get there?

Looks awesome I would love to do it too! :)

We took the Wendella one at sunset last year...so gorgeous and we had a great time!!! They have some deals online so you might save a little money - or you can usually find a visitor guide when you get there and they'll likely have some coupons, too! Check out this website, I think they have some good deals: http://www.chicagotraveler.com/chicago-discounts-special-values.htm

wadesgirl said:
Should I order online now or when I get there?

We just bought when we got there.

I lived in Chicago for 4 years, this boat tour is AWESOME

Related to Discover Chicago's Architecture on a Memorable Boat Tour

1. What is an Architectural Boat Tour?

An Architectural Boat Tour is a guided tour on a boat that takes you through the Chicago River to see the city's famous architecture. It is a unique way to experience the city and learn about its rich history and iconic buildings.

2. How long is the Architectural Boat Tour?

The tour typically lasts about 90 minutes, but can vary depending on weather and other factors. It is recommended to arrive at least 15-20 minutes before the scheduled tour time to check in and board the boat.

3. Where do the Architectural Boat Tours depart from?

The tours depart from the Chicago Riverwalk, near the intersection of Michigan Avenue and Wacker Drive. There are multiple tour companies that offer Architectural Boat Tours, so be sure to check the specific departure location for your tour.

4. Are there any age restrictions for the Architectural Boat Tour?

There are no age restrictions for the Architectural Boat Tour. However, children under the age of 5 may not fully appreciate the tour and may become restless during the 90-minute ride. It is recommended to use your discretion when bringing young children on the tour.

5. Is the Architectural Boat Tour wheelchair accessible?

Yes, the boat used for the tour is wheelchair accessible. However, it is recommended to inform the tour company in advance so they can make accommodations for your group. There are also accessible restrooms available at the departure location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwith_tara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
starrmarie
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies