• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Affordable Finds: Shop Items Under $10 at Our Online Store!"

In summary, at the Pampered Chef online store, there are a variety of affordable products available for under $10, including kitchen tools, pantry staples, and more. These products are of good quality and come with a satisfaction guarantee. However, the consultant discount cannot be applied to items under $10. Free shipping is offered on all orders over $50, including those with items under $10. Returns and exchanges are also possible for items under $10, with some exceptions for food products.
sarahlegare
I remember hearing a statistic about a certain % of items in our catalog are under $10....anyone know what it is??

I'd like to know also. I tell people that when I started PC there were over 100 items in the catalog that were $10 or less and that's one of the reasons I went with PC. There's something for everybody and it's affordable.

I've been told that it is 70%...I don't know if that still holds true or not.

by my count, catalog has 330 items and 90 of them are under $10...making it 27%...more than 1/4.

caynreth said:
by my count, catalog has 330 items and 90 of them are under $10...making it 27%...more than 1/4.

WOW!! Thanks for doing the leg work!! I'll have to pass that along!!:p

Heh. In this way do I avoid doing any real work :eek:)

I read a thing that said 73% are under $20.
Not sure how true, but it was on a flyer I have seen.

oooooo! That sounds like a challenge, chefkugler! *runs to grab calculator* Actually, I come up with 67%. But that's more than 2/3!

Last edited:
Check out the Products.zip file in the files. It contains an Excel spreadsheet (can't be uploaded here, that's why I zipped it) that breaks down the catalog by price.

What items are available for under $10 at the Pampered Chef online store?

At the Pampered Chef online store, you can find a variety of affordable products for under $10. These include kitchen tools such as spatulas, measuring spoons, and vegetable peelers, as well as pantry staples like spices, sauces, and dips.

Are the products under $10 of good quality?

Yes, all items at the Pampered Chef online store are carefully selected and tested to ensure high quality. We stand behind our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on items under $10?

Unfortunately, our consultant discount cannot be applied to items under $10. However, we often have promotions and special offers that can help you save on these affordable finds.

Do you offer free shipping on orders containing items under $10?

Yes, we offer free standard shipping on all orders over $50, including those that contain items under $10. This is a great way to save on shipping costs and stock up on your favorite affordable products.

Can I return or exchange items under $10?

Yes, you can return or exchange items under $10 within our standard return policy. Please note that some items, such as food products, may not be eligible for return or exchange due to safety and hygiene reasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmklipfel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LisaVH
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcmckay