• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you heard of the Discontinued Meat Thermometer with Cables?

In summary, the lady I talked to today said her daughter bought her a meat thermometer a few years ago that has cables or something on it that you stick into the meat to check the temp. One of the cables isn't working anymore and she wants to replace it. Has anyone heard of this thermometer before? I can't find anything about it on the PC website.
pamperedcheermom
I talked to a lady today who loves PC. She said her daughter bought her a meat thermometer a few years ago that has cables or something on it that you stick into the meat to check the temp. One of the cables isn't working anymore and she wants to replace it. Has anyone heard of it before? I can't find anything about it on the PC website. I'd like to be able to get this for her because she could possibly become a good customer. ANYONE??? HELP!:confused:

It was in the outlet during July. I don't know where you could get what you need. Sorry.

Digital Thermometer! I love mine and wish they still sold it! Sorry no help here!

if your still looking, the EXACT one is online at King Arthur Flour and it's about half the price.

This is the one at King Arthur: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/detail.jsp?select=C81&byCategory=C155&id=4323

They have other digial thermometers, but this is the one that you keep the probe in the item and the cord comes outside of the oven and plugs into the reader.

I LOVE MINE!! I am hoping for a CORDLESS version to be released through PC. I can't see them coming out with it in the spring, but I sure am hoping for FALL 2008!!

If they could make it cordless, do you think they could make it microwave safe?

Did I read somewhere on here that they are on the Canadian outlet? Living close to Canada, I may be able to take advantage of it but we will see!

Thanks for the link! I sent this to the lady who was looking for it so maybe she'll order one (even though it won't be from PC). I'm hoping to impress with great customer service!! We'll see what happens.

baychef said:
Did I read somewhere on here that they are on the Canadian outlet? Living close to Canada, I may be able to take advantage of it but we will see!

Any luck, Ann? I have a customer who wants one too.

Thanks.

1. What is a discontinued meat thermometer?

A discontinued meat thermometer is a kitchen tool used to measure the internal temperature of meat while cooking. It has been discontinued by the manufacturer, meaning it is no longer being produced or sold.

2. Can I still use a discontinued meat thermometer?

Yes, you can still use a discontinued meat thermometer as long as it is in good working condition. However, it may be difficult to find replacement parts or warranty support since it is no longer being produced.

3. How accurate are discontinued meat thermometers?

The accuracy of a discontinued meat thermometer will vary depending on the brand and model. However, most discontinued models may not have the latest technology and calibration, so they may not be as accurate as newer models.

4. Are there any safety concerns with using a discontinued meat thermometer?

As long as the discontinued meat thermometer is in good working condition, there should not be any safety concerns. However, it is always important to follow proper food safety guidelines when using any kitchen tool.

5. Can I still find replacement parts for my discontinued meat thermometer?

It may be difficult to find replacement parts for a discontinued meat thermometer since it is no longer being produced. However, you may be able to find compatible parts from other brands or through online marketplaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • MissChef