• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meat Thermometer ( Old One) Cover

In summary, a meat thermometer cover is used to protect the thermometer probe from damage and contamination when not in use. It should be slid over the probe, making sure the probe is clean and dry beforehand. It is not recommended to leave the cover on while cooking, and it can be cleaned with warm, soapy water. The cover is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and dried before use.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I have a customer that lost her cover for her meat thermometer, that has all the temperatures, etc.. on it and she is seeking to get a new one.

Since it isn't on the replacement parts list, I wanted to just check and see if anyone had one which I could buy.

Please email me - [email protected] if you have it and want to sell it.

Thanks -

Heather

1. What is the purpose of a meat thermometer cover?

A meat thermometer cover is designed to protect the thermometer probe from damage and contamination when not in use. It also helps to keep the probe clean and sanitary.

2. How do I use the meat thermometer cover?

To use the meat thermometer cover, simply slide the cover over the thermometer probe when not in use. Make sure the probe is clean and dry before covering it. Avoid forcing the cover onto the probe, as this can damage the cover and the probe.

3. Can I leave the meat thermometer cover on while cooking?

No, it is not recommended to leave the meat thermometer cover on while cooking. The cover is not heat-resistant and can melt or deform if exposed to high temperatures. It is best to remove the cover and insert the probe into the meat as needed.

4. How do I clean the meat thermometer cover?

The meat thermometer cover can be cleaned with warm, soapy water. Make sure to rinse and dry the cover thoroughly before using it again. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing the cover too harshly, as this can damage the cover.

5. Is the meat thermometer cover dishwasher safe?

No, the meat thermometer cover is not dishwasher safe. The high heat and harsh detergents in the dishwasher can damage the cover. It is recommended to hand wash the cover with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rkarl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • babywings76