• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Search of Top for Old Style Veggie Tray

In summary, the top for the Old Style Veggie Tray is approximately 13 inches in diameter and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is not recommended for use with hot food as it may warp or melt. The top is made of durable, BPA-free plastic and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. For more information on the warranty policy, please refer to the company's website.
tracim
sk`ed me if I could replace the top to her rather old vegetable tray. She said that you had to buy the pieces seperately and it has a dome top. She broke it and really likes the tray. I ahve no idea what she is talking about because I have never seen it. If anyone knows what I am talking about and have one they would like to sell I would appreciate it and so would my customer.
Thanky ou

That's the old round Chillzanne Platter.

What is the size of the top for the Old Style Veggie Tray?

The top for the Old Style Veggie Tray is approximately 13 inches in diameter.

Is the top for the Old Style Veggie Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the top for the Old Style Veggie Tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the top for the Old Style Veggie Tray be used with hot food?

No, the top for the Old Style Veggie Tray is not recommended for use with hot food as it may warp or melt.

What material is the top for the Old Style Veggie Tray made of?

The top for the Old Style Veggie Tray is made of durable, BPA-free plastic.

Do you offer a warranty for the top of the Old Style Veggie Tray?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty for the top of the Old Style Veggie Tray. Please refer to our website for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • ChefJen2012
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • LVlechef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies