• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of These Baked Goods Boxes?

People do like these, although some people might find them a little silly. They are perfect for 1 cupcake, but people can also use them for other things.
DanielleQ
I have a customer who is asking for some small boxes that we used to carry that held baked goods (for gifts). Has anyone heard of them?

Before you ask ('cause I thought the same thing...), YES, she's sure it's PC (aren't they all!?!?) and NO, it's not tupperware. Anyone? Anyone??

Thanks...

I think I remember those a few years back...can't give you any more info. The more seasoned consultants should know more...

janetupnorth said:
I think I remember those a few years back...can't give you any more info. The more seasoned consultants should know more...

No KG, that isn't consultants with Southwestern Seasoning on them...;)

We used to carry gift boxes and they were perfect for mini loaves of bread.

Alas, they are gone. They did show up on the outlet briefly but haven't been back.

I bought a big bunch of them when they were being discontinued. Only have 2 left. I will miss them when they're gone. They were great for lots of different food gifts.

I don't know why they discontinue certain things like that. You can write it as a product suggestion to bring it back though. If they get enough requests maybe they will bring it back for the fall.

I have 2...If you'd like them. I love 'em too. :)

I might have a couple at home. Let me check and get back to you.

I remembered to check! And I have 3 boxes (1 pack) that I'd be willing to let go for $3 plus shipping. (I'll get a shipping cost this weekend.)

You might check places like Michael's or Jo Ann Craft stores. You are talking about cardboard boxes, right??

I got a bunch at the holidays for truffles that I made and gave away. The boxes I used for those were perfect for 1 cupcake, I later found out! They had all sorts of sizes, and came in white.

Really, people like these? I thought they were a little silly and overpriced.

Related to Have You Heard of These Baked Goods Boxes?

1. What types of "Box-Type Things" does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of "Box-Type Things" such as food storage containers, lunch boxes, baking boxes, and gift boxes.

2. Are the "Box-Type Things" from Pampered Chef dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "Box-Type Things" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the "Box-Type Things" in the microwave?

Some of our "Box-Type Things" are microwave safe, but it is important to check the product description or packaging for specific instructions.

4. Are the "Box-Type Things" made of BPA-free material?

Yes, all of our "Box-Type Things" are made with BPA-free material for safe and healthy food storage.

5. Do the "Box-Type Things" come in different sizes?

Yes, our "Box-Type Things" come in various sizes to accommodate different storage needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • imported_iteachurkid