• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Flyer. When Can I Upload It?

In summary, Wave Three ends on Saturday and there will be an announcement about when things can be posted. Although there was confusion about the end date, it is confirmed that it ends on Saturday. There is a big event on Sunday benefiting breast cancer, and everyone is excited to see the flyer. There is also a request for more flyers to be posted for newbies.
jrstephens
Does Wave Three end Friday? What time?

I have the flyer ready to go!

It ends Saturday. There will be an announcement about when things can be posted.

jrstephens said:
Does Wave Three end Friday? What time?

I have the flyer ready to go!

I can't wait to see your flyer! I do hope you share! You always have FABULOUS stuff.

Does that mean I can skip making mine this year?

PampChefJoy said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your flyers and you had better have one available!;)

PampChefJoy said:

Definitely not! I am anxiously awaiting for your email you've promised on your website...

Can't wait to see the flyer, I have a big event on Sunday 200 people BINGO 4 A CURE for breast cancer. That flyer will come in handy!! you rock Jen!!

chefann said:
It ends Saturday. There will be an announcement about when things can be posted.

Oh, I was thinking it ended Friday b/c my Director that's in Wave Three is holding our meeting Saturday morning. That's odd for her to do that.

Well, I will post it Saturday then in between Luke's birthday party that morning and our VBS party that night.

Please someone post a flyer....the more the merrier....us newbies are in need!!!
Thanks!

The only way she can have a meeting on Sat. morning is if she's coming home early on Friday night and missing a workshop and General Session on Sat. (where they usually announce the recruiting promo and give out the Special Edition CN, so I can't imagine why she'd do that?!). Are you sure the meeting isn't on Sun??

cathyskitchen said:
The only way she can have a meeting on Sat. morning is if she's coming home early on Friday night and missing a workshop and General Session on Sat. (where they usually announce the recruiting promo and give out the Special Edition CN, so I can't imagine why she'd do that?!). Are you sure the meeting isn't on Sun??

I don't know what is up b/c she has never left early and I know it is Saturday b/c I could not call in (like I do since she lives in NC and I am in AL) b/c it was at the same time as Luk's birthday. Hmmm...oh well.

Related to Discontinued Flyer. When Can I Upload It?

1. Can I still order products from the discontinued flyer?

Unfortunately, once a flyer has been discontinued, the products listed in it are no longer available for purchase. We recommend checking our current flyers for similar products that may interest you.

2. When will the discontinued flyer be removed from the website?

The discontinued flyer will be removed from our website once all the products listed in it are out of stock. This may vary depending on the popularity of certain products.

3. Can I still host a party using the products from the discontinued flyer?

Yes, you can still host a party using the products from the discontinued flyer as long as they are still available for purchase. However, we recommend focusing on our current flyers for a wider range of products to choose from.

4. Will there be any sales or discounts on products from the discontinued flyer?

We cannot guarantee any sales or discounts on products from the discontinued flyer as they are only available while supplies last. We suggest checking our clearance section for any discounted items.

5. Can I request a specific product from the discontinued flyer?

We are unable to fulfill requests for specific products from a discontinued flyer. However, you can contact our customer service team and they may be able to provide suggestions for similar products that are currently available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies