• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directors Packages- Fave Products?

In summary, the conversation revolved around discussing favorite products and predicting which ones would sell well in the new season. The pinch bowls were predicted to be a huge hit, along with the Cookware Protectors. Some members were impressed with the quality of the sheet pans, tumblers, and scrapers, while others were disappointed with the party stakes and colanders. The new colander set was debated, with some liking the improvements but not the material. The availability of the new items on supply orders was also a topic of interest.
heat123
Silver Member
So for those of you who have received them, what are your Favorite products and what do you think will sell well this new season???

Pinch bowls i predict will be a HUGE hit
The Cookware Protectors, too!

I thought the subject said "Favre" products.I'll pass...

I was surprised at the quality of the sheet pans, they are awesome. I like the pinch bowls, but not sure why I need them, but I really like them. I was disappointed with the party stakes, and I think we have quality issues with the colanders (can anyone say dollar store?) I'm really happy with the colors of the tumblers and am looking forward to trying the new scrapers (once again I want to like them, but not sure why I need em) Can't wait to try everything out and see what I love!

Really, about the collander bowls? I was wanting some of the current ones but thought I should hold off for the new ones!? Should I get the current ones then? I like and want the bowls really.

I have the current colander set that I earned with the old SS program. I would wait for the new ones because they are better but I do agree that they seem a little... I really don't know what the word is for it! But out of the two, I like the new set better. The bowls seem bigger (the small colander on the old set would only hold 1 box of mac and cheese and that was with the loss of a few noodles!) and nicer though.

I am not a director but saw the new stuff yesterday and I do like the sheet pans. They are heavy duty but not too heavy. The weight was a suprise the first time I picked them since I'm used the cheap flimsy ones but you can tell they are great quality.

wadesgirl said:
I have the current colander set that I earned with the old SS program. I would wait for the new ones because they are better but I do agree that they seem a little... I really don't know what the word is for it! But out of the two, I like the new set better. The bowls seem bigger (the small colander on the old set would only hold 1 box of mac and cheese and that was with the loss of a few noodles!) and nicer though.

I am not a director but saw the new stuff yesterday and I do like the sheet pans. They are heavy duty but not too heavy. The weight was a suprise the first time I picked them since I'm used the cheap flimsy ones but you can tell they are great quality.
Hmm, good to know, I guess I will just wait for the new one and buy it on sample suppy!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought the subject said "Favre" products.

I'll pass...

Clever as usual and a great theme for the day.

The green in the products though isn't quite the Packer green!

jmabner said:
I was surprised at the quality of the sheet pans, they are awesome. I like the pinch bowls, but not sure why I need them, but I really like them. I was disappointed with the party stakes, and I think we have quality issues with the colanders (can anyone say dollar store?) I'm really happy with the colors of the tumblers and am looking forward to trying the new scrapers (once again I want to like them, but not sure why I need em) Can't wait to try everything out and see what I love!

I'm not a director yet either... but that will change very soon if what I keep sensing from the Lord is reality... :) I saw new products at Leadership and I was impressed and not impressed with the new colanders set. I like the feet... and the shape ... both SUPER improvements... but the material does feel like the dollar store ... and I KNOW that I will miss the groove in the top for flipping food into the bowl from the colander. The tops are very slick... I'll put them to use as soon as they arrive and I hope I am pleasantly surprised and find that I love them... I do think that maybe food won't stick in the holes as bad as with the old ones... so I'm hoping I'll pop on here one day to say how wrong my first impression was.

heat123 said:
Hmm, good to know, I guess I will just wait for the new one and buy it on sample suppy!
when are the new items going to be available on supply orders?

quiverfull7 said:
I'm not a director yet either... but that will change very soon if what I keep sensing from the Lord is reality... :) I saw new products at Leadership and I was impressed and not impressed with the new colanders set. I like the feet... and the shape ... both SUPER improvements... but the material does feel like the dollar store ... and I KNOW that I will miss the groove in the top for flipping food into the bowl from the colander. The tops are very slick... I'll put them to use as soon as they arrive and I hope I am pleasantly surprised and find that I love them... I do think that maybe food won't stick in the holes as bad as with the old ones... so I'm hoping I'll pop on here one day to say how wrong my first impression was.
When you gals say "dollar store like" do you mean the thickness of the material, flimsy, lightweight, what exactly? Since I don't have the old style I cannot or would not be able to compare?

I have not seen the new products yet, but explain to me these sheet pans? Are they metal? How are we going to sell metal sheet pans when we push stoneware as better?

I will probably say something like "And for all of you who haven't tried our stoneware and are to used to metal pans, PC has come out with something special just for you..." You can talk about the advantages of using them under a broiler.

wadesgirl said:
I will probably say something like "And for all of you who haven't tried our stoneware and are to used to metal pans, PC has come out with something special just for you..." You can talk about the advantages of using them under a broiler.
And dishwasher safe!

Loving the pinch bowls! And as silly as this sounds, I'm really happy with the plate caddy (can't remember the exact name). The green is really loud on the microfiber towel and bar board.

amy07 said:
Loving the pinch bowls! And as silly as this sounds, I'm really happy with the plate caddy (can't remember the exact name). The green is really loud on the microfiber towel and bar board.

:) It's not just loud... it's SCREAMING! :) My kids will LOVE them! :)

I LOVE the plate/utensil caddy!

heat123 said:
When you gals say "dollar store like" do you mean the thickness of the material, flimsy, lightweight, what exactly? Since I don't have the old style I cannot or would not be able to compare?

It's hard to describe. I would not say flimsy... I think that it's SO different from the material the old ones are made of that I was surprised... the bowls feel thinner and it's a slicker feeling material. I'm thinking they will be just fine... I TOTALLY love that they come with the lids and that they all nestle together with their lids... I'm going to embrace them, use them and then decide.

ok, and I'll admit that i was a little bummed that this didn't come in the package, but I want the dots dish set!!! It is so awesome that PC gave us the opportunity to earn PC Dollars in December, I'm so getting a sample of those dishes!!!

amy07 said:
ok, and I'll admit that i was a little bummed that this didn't come in the package, but I want the dots dish set!!! It is so awesome that PC gave us the opportunity to earn PC Dollars in December, I'm so getting a sample of those dishes!!!
That was on my wish list too, the whole dinner ware set of dots! I LOVE them!:love:

quiverfull7 said:
It's hard to describe. I would not say flimsy... I think that it's SO different from the material the old ones are made of that I was surprised... the bowls feel thinner and it's a slicker feeling material. I'm thinking they will be just fine... I TOTALLY love that they come with the lids and that they all nestle together with their lids... I'm going to embrace them, use them and then decide.
Yes, I have always thought it weird that the lids were sold seperate! Now it's a whole package deal! :rolleyes:

amy07 said:

I showed DH the new mini catalog and he said he actually liked those dishes. Shocked the you know what out of me! We may be getting them on the supply order.

hmm, I just heard another remark about how cheap the colander bowl set looked or felt. I think I am going to get the old ones before they retire! They are really for storage purposes and not to take to shows.

heat123 said:
hmm, I just heard another remark about how cheap the colander bowl set looked or felt. I think I am going to get the old ones before they retire! They are really for storage purposes and not to take to shows.

I still think the new ones are better and bigger than the old ones.

What is included in the Director's Packages?

The Director's Packages include a variety of our best-selling products, business tools, and training materials to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef Director. Each package is tailored to your specific goals and needs as a Director.

How do I choose the right Director's Package for me?

Our team of experts will work with you to determine your goals and needs as a Director. Based on that information, we will recommend the Director's Package that best fits your business and budget.

Can I customize my Director's Package?

Yes, you can! Our team will work with you to customize your package with specific products or tools that you feel will benefit your business the most. We want to ensure that your Director's Package is tailored to your individual needs.

Do I have to purchase a Director's Package to become a Director?

No, purchasing a Director's Package is optional. However, it is highly recommended as it includes everything you need to start and grow your business as a Director. It can also save you time and money by bundling essential products and tools together.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for Director's Packages?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available for our Director's Packages. Be sure to check our website or speak with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • pckrissy
  • Products and Tips
Replies