• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dipping into an Unfamiliar Sip & Dip Show: Advice for a Newbie

In summary, a Sip & Dip show is an interactive cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn new recipes, sample delicious food, and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets. All ingredients and tools are provided, and products can be purchased directly from the consultants. The show typically lasts about 2 hours and can also be hosted at a guest's home with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.
Bexs50
I have heard a little bit about a sip & dip show on here before. I am thinking about trying it at a show next week but I do not know much about it and it will only be my second show. How many dips and how many drinks do you make? What recipes do you like? Do these types of shows go over well? Since it will only be my second show should I just stick to a basic show? Is there more to the theme than just making dips and drinks...like are there games that go with it or anything? Sorry for so many questions but I know there are so many of you out there with so much information! I'm like a sponge on this website!! :p
Thanks in advance!
Becky

My very first show was a Sip and Dip! My sister made Cosmos and Margaritas for drinks and I made 3 cheese walnut dip and the hot artichoke dip for the two recipes. You can make whatever sounds appealing to you or the host and the host can serve whatever drinks she desires!

Good luck!

I'm glad you brought this topic up. I'm going to have to suggest this at my shows. Seems so easy!

I have had several sip & dips...........they are relaxing and a change of pace from a normal show. Sales are usually still pretty good!

Related to Dipping into an Unfamiliar Sip & Dip Show: Advice for a Newbie

1. What is a Sip & Dip show?

A Sip & Dip show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn new recipes, try delicious food samples, and shop for high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef.

2. Do I need to bring anything to a Sip & Dip show?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a Sip & Dip show. All ingredients and tools will be provided for you to use during the demonstration.

3. Can I purchase products at a Sip & Dip show?

Yes, you can purchase products at a Sip & Dip show. Our consultants will have a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase, and you can place your order directly with them.

4. How long does a Sip & Dip show typically last?

A Sip & Dip show usually lasts about 2 hours, including time for the cooking demonstration, tasting, and shopping for products.

5. Can I host a Sip & Dip show at my home?

Yes, you can host a Sip & Dip show at your home. Our consultants can work with you to plan and organize a fun and successful event for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jrny2001
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • liljen19