• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate Invites

In summary, Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate Invites is a collection of Pampered Chef products used to make various chocolate treats. The set includes tools for creating designs on top of the treats, and it can also be used for making other types of treats. The set is dishwasher safe and comes with a recipe booklet.
amerrigan
I have 4 packs of the Dim Sum and then some, Ole' Fast and festive every day meals, Chocolate invites.

I will take best offer and will give FREE shipping, i just want them out of my office!

Email me or PM me

I might be interested in these also... let me know!

Do you still have these items?

Related to Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate Invites

What is Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate Invites?

Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate Invites is a collection of Pampered Chef products that allows you to make delicious and unique chocolate treats, including chocolate-covered strawberries, truffles, and more.

How do I use the Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate Invites set?

To use the set, start by prepping your chocolate and filling the molds with your desired ingredients. Then, use the included tools to create fun and elegant designs on top of your treats. Finally, chill the treats in the fridge until the chocolate is set.

Can the Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate Invites set be used for anything other than chocolate?

Yes, the set can also be used for making other types of treats, such as mini cheesecakes, fruit cups, or even savory appetizers. The possibilities are endless!

Is the Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate Invites set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Are there any recipes included with the Dim Sum, Ole, Chocolate Invites set?

Yes, the set comes with a recipe booklet that includes step-by-step instructions for making delicious chocolate treats and appetizers. You can also find more recipes on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • amerrigan