• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Watch the Inspiring Simple Truths of Service Movie Yet?

In summary, the story is about a customer who shared a story about how service makes them feel and how it is important to remember to be personal with your customers. It is an inspiring story that reminds people to focus on the customer experience.
lacychef
Just got this in my email from a friend/good customer of mine. It's only a couple minutes long, but good:thumbup: :D

The Simple Truths of Service Movie

That was awesome!! I had tears in my eyes!

I've heard it before but not in the same way!

Thank you for sharing!

I've heard it as well, and it is a good reminder to do something special that will make our customers come back to us!

Thanks, Lacy!

What are some ideas to do something special for our customers? I always offer to give them recipes, etc. But I would love to make a bigger mark!

WONDERFUL! Simply WONDERFUL!! Thank you so much for sharing!:D

Oh my goodness! Darla Oelmann played this for us at our Regional Training this past Saturday! It is SUCH a good reminder that we need to be personally "touching" the lives of our customers. When we do that, they will be well taken care of, and will think of US when they need something PC!

That is a great story! I really enjoyed that.

That was really touching! definitely brought a lump to my throat and eyes filled up. I would love to have that affect on my customers and I hope at least some think that I do!

Thank you so much for sharing. That was beautiful.

What a great inspiration!

I'm glad you all enjoyed it as much as I did:D

Thanks for the tear jerker. Perhaps we can add a thought for the month in our monthly newsletters. Throwing Hershey kisses at parties seems to spread joy although not customer service driven.

I have just started sending a Season's Best to my customers if I know there BD or Anniversary. I don't know many though.
I too would love to have a more personal touch on my customers and so if anyone else has provided that little extra on occasion or as a rule I would love to hear more.
Lorna

Love this! I am definately sharing.

So, is this true or is it one of the 'urban legends'? I really don't care, just curious. Beautiful story.

Wow, I had tears in my eyes! What a great story!

It said that it was by Ken Blanchard, so I assume it's true!

Just what I needed to read! Thank you Lacy for posting that.

Now, it is time to wipe the tears and get back to work.

What a GREAT story!! Thanks for sharing!

pamperedlinda said:
Love this! I am definately sharing.

So, is this true or is it one of the 'urban legends'? I really don't care, just curious. Beautiful story.

I don't know--just liked the story!
I think the website has weekly motivational stories you can sign up to get.

That is a cool Website!! i love the one movie on there called : one Solitary Life"

My boss played this for us at our annual meeting last week. Then he had all the managers come up and share stories of employees who had gone above and beyond or exhibited some act of kindness. It was cute, although it was sort of fake coming from a man who doesn't know any of our names and only makes a point to visit when we've done something wrong. But I love the message, and I hadn't thought about it in terms of my PC business. Thanks for reminding me Lacy!

That is so great! Thanks for sharing.

Related to Did You Watch the Inspiring Simple Truths of Service Movie Yet?

1. What is "Check Out This Short Video!" about?

"Check Out This Short Video!" is a new promotional video from Pampered Chef that showcases our latest products and recipes.

2. How long is the video?

The video is approximately 2 minutes long and includes various segments highlighting different products and recipes.

3. Where can I watch the video?

The video can be found on our Pampered Chef website, as well as on our social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

4. Can I share the video with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the video with your friends and family. You can easily share it from our website or social media channels.

5. Is there a special promotion or discount associated with the video?

Yes, as a thank you for watching the video, we are offering a special promotion for a limited time. Details about the promotion can be found at the end of the video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
julia.poe
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef