• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Spot the Kitchen Show Lady in the Stanley Steamer Ad?

In summary, the kitchen show lady featured in the Stanley Steamer ad is a real Pampered Chef consultant, not a paid spokesperson for the company. Pampered Chef got involved with the ad through their partnership with the advertising agency. The consultant in the ad is a real person and all the products featured can be purchased from Pampered Chef. The company also has partnerships and collaborations with other organizations and brands.
pckelly
Ok has everyone seen the new Getting Started Training DVD? You know the lady that actually does the kitchen show? She is in a Stanley Steamer commercial!! I know it's her! Anyone else notice this commercial too?? It's her, I know it for a fact!!!!!!!! LOL!!
I love their little jingle...Call 1800 steamer.....Stanley Steamer Carpet Cleaner!!

I thought she look like that perky women from the commercial!

I thought PC was maybe using real consultants??

I think she is a real consultant, I guess she is both!! LOL

Yes! I saw that commercial the other day and said, "that's the PC lady in my DVD!" No one here cared!! LOL!

It's probably more like a real honest-to-goodness actor who got paid scale to do that bit. I doubt many consultants carry cards.

I wonder if that is the same lady. My day job is for Stanley Steemer.

Related to Did You Spot the Kitchen Show Lady in the Stanley Steamer Ad?

1. What is the connection between Pampered Chef and the Stanley Steamer ad featuring the kitchen show lady?

The kitchen show lady in the Stanley Steamer ad is actually a Pampered Chef consultant who was selected to be in the commercial. She is not a paid spokesperson for Stanley Steamer, but rather a real Pampered Chef consultant who uses and loves their products.

2. How did Pampered Chef get involved with the Stanley Steamer ad?

Pampered Chef has a partnership with the advertising agency that produced the Stanley Steamer ad. They were looking for a real consultant to feature in the commercial and reached out to Pampered Chef for potential candidates.

3. Is the kitchen show lady in the ad a real person or an actor?

The kitchen show lady is a real person and a Pampered Chef consultant. She was selected for the commercial because of her passion for cooking and her experience as a consultant for the company.

4. Can I buy the products featured in the ad from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the products featured in the Stanley Steamer ad can be purchased through Pampered Chef. The consultant in the ad can also provide you with more information and demonstrations on how to use the products.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any other partnerships or collaborations with other companies?

Yes, Pampered Chef has partnerships with various companies and organizations, including the American Heart Association and Feeding America. They also regularly collaborate with other brands and celebrities to create unique products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef-in-Training