• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See Food Network Has New Line?

In summary, the new line from Food Network is a collaboration with Pampered Chef and includes a variety of kitchen tools and pantry staples. The products are exclusive to Pampered Chef and can be ordered through a consultant. There are currently no specific promotions or discounts for the line, but sales and specials may include these products.
lacychef
I was watching Food Network when a commercial came on about their new line of kitchen gadgets...sold at Kohls'.
Here's the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/foodnetwork.jsp

Hmmm, what I thought was most interesting was the White dinnerware line.....look familiar?

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, what I thought was most interesting was the White dinnerware line.....look familiar?

Looks very familiar........

I hadn't even looked at that yet! I was just checking out the knives & cookware.

They also have a covered batter bowl, but I like ours better! :D LOL

The prices are not "CHEAP" even for the sale prices... looks like the prices are inflated so they can discount everything

1. What is the new line from Food Network?

The new line from Food Network is a collection of kitchen tools and products created in collaboration with Pampered Chef.

2. What types of products are included in the new line?

The new line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as knives, cookware, bakeware, and gadgets, as well as pantry staples like spices and sauces.

3. Are the products in the new line only available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, the products in the new line are exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be purchased through any other retailer.

4. Can I still use my Pampered Chef consultant to order from the Food Network line?

Yes, you can still use your Pampered Chef consultant to order products from the Food Network line. They will have access to the full range of products and can assist with any questions or concerns.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Food Network line?

At this time, there are no specific promotions or discounts for the Food Network line. However, Pampered Chef often has sales and specials that may include products from the new line, so be sure to check with your consultant for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom