• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Our 60% Off Sale for 6 Months at Dylab?

In summary, the "60% off for 6 Months/Dylab" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that provides customers with a 60% discount on their purchases for 6 months. To take advantage of this promotion, simply sign up for a Pampered Chef membership and enter the promo code Dylab at checkout. There is no limit to how much you can save with this promotion and there are a few exclusions and restrictions, such as not being able to combine it with other offers or apply it to previous purchases. After the 6-month period ends, regular prices will resume but as a Pampered Chef member, you will still receive exclusive offers and discounts throughout the year.
pcheftammy
No one has posted one of these in a while, so I made one. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DYLAB March & April 08[1].doc
    298.5 KB · Views: 592
I love it, thank you!

These are up to date with photos of HWC items on my website at http://www.tastytidbits.net/flyers.htm

Sorry, I didn't post when I updated them last...

I am doing a spring open house this weekend and I am going to use this since most of the guest are past hostesses and I don't want to use the typical info card at the end of the show since I already have their info

Ok, I'm new so maybe I'm missing something, but why isn't July listed on the flyer?

Thanks!

you caught an error! Because it should be on here!!!:thumbup: :balloon:

Good catch!:)

Related to Did You Miss Our 60% Off Sale for 6 Months at Dylab?

What is the "60% off for 6 Months/Dylab" promotion?

The "60% off for 6 Months/Dylab" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that provides customers with a 60% discount on their purchases for a period of 6 months.

How can I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of the "60% off for 6 Months/Dylab" promotion, simply sign up for a Pampered Chef membership and enter the promo code Dylab at checkout. This will apply the 60% discount to your purchases for the next 6 months.

Is there a limit to how much I can save with this promotion?

No, there is no limit to how much you can save with the "60% off for 6 Months/Dylab" promotion. As long as you are a Pampered Chef member and use the promo code Dylab at checkout, you will receive the 60% discount on all eligible purchases for the next 6 months.

Are there any exclusions or restrictions for this promotion?

Yes, there are a few exclusions and restrictions for the "60% off for 6 Months/Dylab" promotion. This discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions, and it cannot be applied to previous purchases or gift certificates. Additionally, the discount does not apply to shipping and handling fees.

What happens after the 6-month promotion period ends?

After the 6-month "60% off for 6 Months/Dylab" promotion period ends, your purchases will return to their regular price. However, as a Pampered Chef member, you will continue to receive exclusive offers and discounts on products throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mclough
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies