• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flier With Tear off Information

I think the ones from Merrill are about $10 each, too. And they're definitely customizable!The ones from Merrill are about $10 each, but they're definitely customizable!
straitfan
Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone has tried this? Making a poster/flier to post that advertises Pampered chef, then having little tear off pieces at the bottom that give you contact info, web-site etc. If anyone has made one, would they be willing to post it? Thanks!

I bought the ones from Merrill at conference, & hung them up at my parents' restaurant. Some are gone, but I haven't gotten any calls-yet!

That's where I've seen them before! I was wanting something to hang up at my hair salon when I go get a cut later! thanks for the brain jog!

Hey no problem! I've thought about making my own, but those just look professional:)
Help from one Ks gal to another!

Store Flyers with tear off tabsGo to files and do a search for "grocery store". You will find just what you are looking for. -In Him

PERFECT! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

I was out tonight hanging ones that i made myself.
If anyone wants them and can edit the personal info let me know

I'd love to see them!

YES YES--Please post!

I found these a while ago on another loop. Maybe this is what you are looking for???

Attachments

• Flyer for Grocery Store.doc
    148.5 KB · Views: 504
This is awesome! Thanks!

grocery flyerThanks so much!

How much is the one from Merrill?

another ideawhat I did was- used the one from above minus the info "rip-off" tabs, then I made a little envelope and attached that to the bottom and filled it w/biz cards.
so instead of replacing the flyer I just add some more cards.

I use the grocery flyer and posted it in all the banks,they have a bullentin board in the entrance way where I live.

dannyzmom said:
How much is the one from Merrill?

I'm not sure about the personalized ones. I bought the ones at conference last year for about $10 I think for 25. I wasn't thinking about them not being personalized though; but I just stuck labels on them with my info.

1. What is a "Flier With Tear off Information"?

A Flier With Tear off Information is a promotional tool that includes a main flyer with additional information that can be easily removed by tearing off a perforated section at the bottom. This allows customers to have a convenient way to keep important details, such as contact information or a coupon, while still being able to view the main flyer.

2. How can I customize my "Flier With Tear off Information"?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of customizable options for our Fliers With Tear off Information. You can choose from different paper types, sizes, and designs to best fit your needs. Additionally, you can add your own branding, images, and text to create a unique and eye-catching flier.

3. Can I print my "Flier With Tear off Information" at home?

While it is possible to print your Flier With Tear off Information at home, we recommend using a professional printing service for the best results. Pampered Chef offers high-quality printing services at affordable prices, saving you time and ensuring a professional finish.

4. How can I distribute my "Flier With Tear off Information" effectively?

There are several ways to distribute your Flier With Tear off Information effectively. You can hand them out at events, include them in mailings, leave them in high-traffic areas, or even send them as email attachments. It's important to target your audience and choose distribution methods that will reach them effectively.

5. Can I order a "Flier With Tear off Information" in bulk?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer bulk ordering options for our Fliers With Tear off Information. This is a great option for businesses or individuals who need a large quantity of fliers for distribution. Bulk orders also come with discounted pricing, making it a cost-effective choice for your promotional needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies