• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Card With All Items on Back?

In summary, Keith said that the postcard with all of the PC products listed on the back would be too small to read, and that the mini-
mclough
I did a fair this weekend and a lady asked for the postcard that has all of the PC products listed on the back (like a shopping list type thing). I have never seen one, but have only been doing this for 6 months. Do you ladies know of a post card like that?

Well, I'm not a lady, but I'll take the liberty to comment anyway, even if you don't want a response from us guys.I imagine that this is a postcard that someone made up. However, for ALL of the products to be on there, it'd be in such tiny print that it'd be almost impossible to read. We have the product lists available on CC, and the print on those is small enough (they're not even on one page!). I just can't imagine them all fitting on a tiny postcard.

Keith, I more then want your comments, sorry - just habit on the "ladies" part! I am thinking it must have been quite a few years back, so your probably right, I bet someone just made it up...

I couldn't imagine having all of our products on a postcard and be able to read it. This must have been something someone created on a "small" scale of what we offer.

they were hard enough to read when we had them all printed on one order form

Maybe she's thinking of a TS invitation. Those have all of their products on them. Then again, they have a much shorter list.

That being said, a postcard with the new products or top sellers would be cool.

mclough said:
Keith, I more then want your comments, sorry - just habit on the "ladies" part! I am thinking it must have been quite a few years back, so your probably right, I bet someone just made it up...

I know. I'm only kidding. Folks 'round these parts know I'm a curmudgeon anyway. :)

Have you seen the mini-catalogues? They are postcard sized and have a good selection of our products. They are available on the supply order form.

Thanks for your input, I guess the mini catalogs would be best anyhow, a picture is worth a million words, right?! ha :) thanks!!

I had great success with mailing the mini catalogs out. I tired it with my last show and it was a $1600 show. My first and only one over $1000 to date.

leftymac said:
I know. I'm only kidding. Folks 'round these parts know I'm a curmudgeon anyway. :)

No, no, Keith. You're an all around great guy! It even says so in your siggy.:love:

pampchefsarah said:
No, no, Keith. You're an all around great guy! It even says so in your siggy.:love:

LOL Sarah - I was just going to post the SAME thing! :)

Related to Post Card With All Items on Back?

What is a "Post Card with All Items on Back"?

A "Post Card with All Items on Back" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to make ordering and inventory management easier for our consultants. It is a post card-sized sheet that lists all of the items currently in your inventory on one side, and blank spaces for quantities and customer information on the other side.

How do I use the "Post Card with All Items on Back"?

To use the "Post Card with All Items on Back", simply fill in the quantities and customer information for each item you are ordering, and send it in with your order. This will help ensure that you are receiving all of the items you need and that your inventory is accurately updated.

Can the "Post Card with All Items on Back" be customized?

Yes, the "Post Card with All Items on Back" can be customized with your name and contact information. This can be done by contacting our customer service team and providing them with the information you would like to include.

Is there a limit to the number of items that can be listed on the "Post Card with All Items on Back"?

No, there is no limit to the number of items that can be listed on the "Post Card with All Items on Back". It is designed to accommodate all of the items currently in your inventory.

Can I request additional "Post Cards with All Items on Back"?

Yes, you can request additional "Post Cards with All Items on Back" by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to send you as many as you need to help manage your inventory and orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Kara