• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Hear About Extreme Make Over Home Addition???

In summary, Extreme Makeover Home Edition is a reality television series that renovates and transforms the homes of deserving families in need in just one week. Families are chosen based on their stories of hardship and positive contributions to their communities, and the renovations are funded through donations and sponsorships. The renovations typically take one week to complete with the help of a large team of designers and contractors. The show ended in 2012 after 9 seasons but had a special series in 2020 to celebrate its 100th episode, and can also be watched on streaming platforms.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Did everyone else get the email from HO about PC being mentioned on Oct. 8th on Extreme Make Over Home Addidtion?? WHOOO!!!! That is exciting for us!!!!

Hope they get the link fixed on the Home Edition Site, though! They put in the log under sponsors, but then the link takes you to www.THEpamperedchef.com! OOPS! Wrong site! :eek:

I called HO and they said that they were aware and had several calls already!

Good eyes Janice! I didn't even notice!!

Hi there! Yes, I received the email as well and I am so excited for the opportunity to be featured on Extreme Makeover Home Edition! It's amazing to see our brand being recognized and I can't wait to see how they incorporate our products into the show. This is definitely a big win for all of us as Pampered Chef consultants. Let's spread the word and tune in on October 8th!

1. What is Extreme Makeover Home Edition?

Extreme Makeover Home Edition is a reality television series in which a team of designers and contractors work together to completely renovate and transform the homes of deserving families in need in just one week.

2. How does a family get chosen for Extreme Makeover Home Edition?

Families are chosen based on their compelling stories of hardship and need, as well as their positive contributions to their communities. The show's producers also consider factors such as the family's ability to financially maintain the renovated home.

3. How are the renovations funded on Extreme Makeover Home Edition?

The renovations on Extreme Makeover Home Edition are funded through donations and sponsorships from various companies and organizations. The families do not pay for any of the renovations or other expenses associated with the show.

4. How long does it take to complete a renovation on Extreme Makeover Home Edition?

The renovations on Extreme Makeover Home Edition typically take about one week to complete. This is made possible by the large team of designers and contractors who work around the clock to finish the project on time.

5. Is Extreme Makeover Home Edition still on air?

No, Extreme Makeover Home Edition ended its run in 2012 after 9 seasons. However, a special series of episodes aired in 2020 to celebrate the show's 100th episode. The show is also available to watch on various streaming platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
  • NooraK