• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef | New Catalog Jan-Feb 09 | Check Out the Latest Products!

In summary, the author is offering a drawing for people who book a party in January or February in order to get a 10" SS covered skillet free.
Looks good, doesn't it? Wish we had a "choice" of so much in Cookware instead of the Stainless though! My DD and I want the double griddle and a few other pieces in the Exec. We have the 5 & 7 piece sets but want more! LOL!

it does! I'm excited! I need to start focusing on January now!!!

WOW -- this is an incredible opportunity!

It is in the Dec CN, you can pull it up the sneaky way.

Very cool. I want the stainless steel cookware 7 piece (I have all the SS flatter pieces). I also like the popcorn machine. We want to make our great room into a game room. That would be fun too! I think it is totally obtainable with high goals set in January for double points.

I would LOVE to get the Popcorn machine. Of course there is NO room in my current house, but it would definitely work for the next house we get...if we can find one that fits our criteria for a good price!!

I too am aiming for the popcorn machine. I think it is silly but my boyfriend went CRAZY over it when I showed him the promotion. I NEED all the points in January for double points anyhow...so it should be very attainable for Jan and Feb Sales

I hadn't seen that, yet! I am excited now!

For some reason, I don't get my CN until the month is nearly over. I will get December's around December 28th. (I just got November's on Friday.)

wadesgirl said:
It is in the Dec CN, you can pull it up the sneaky way.

What is the 'sneaky' way???

Replace "Nov" with "dec" in the link to the November CN.

I sent an email last night to my past hosts and guests stating if they book a January or February party they will be entered into a drawing and the winner will get the 10" SS covered skillet free. I figure that will help my bookings and sales for double points since right now I only have two parties on the books :(

stefani2 said:
What is the 'sneaky' way???

I'm not on my home computer and can't remember the sneaky way link - can someone PM it to me???? for the Dec CN

This is all too great! But, what is the sneaky way link???

1. What are some of the new products featured in the Pampered Chef Jan-Feb 09 catalog?

Some of the new products featured in the Pampered Chef Jan-Feb 09 catalog include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Ultimate Slice & Grate, and the Simple Slicer.

2. How can I view the new Pampered Chef catalog?

The new Pampered Chef catalog can be viewed online at our website or you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef catalog offers a variety of special deals and promotions, including discounts on select products and bundle deals.

4. Can I still purchase products from previous catalogs?

Yes, many products from previous Pampered Chef catalogs are still available for purchase. However, some products may be discontinued or out of stock.

5. Are there any new recipes featured in the Jan-Feb 09 Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef catalog includes a variety of new recipes that showcase the latest products. You can also find additional recipes on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvs2cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies