• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Sell-A-Thon: Up to 50% Off Pampered Chef Products | Limited Time Offer

You should still get them since your earned them while you were still active. Try not to go inactive...put a catalog show or 2 together. You only need $200 in a two month period. You should be able to book Jan with Nov shows.I have nine shows now for November. I am also the organizer for a 10 vendor Holiday Bazaar in November. I have 3 more to contact this weekend to book for November. I plan on $6000.
Yippie!!! I'm filling the schedule now.

NICE!!! I'm going to set my goal now to get $6,000 in sales!!!

ThanksThanks for the heads up! This definitely makes my decision about doing an open house in Nov. I'm jazzed to get Nov. set up... phone here I come!

Thanks for the info. Would a fundraiser work for this? I have one scheduled for the first Sat of Nov.

Oh man! Between this and the new recruiting incentive...this is going to be an amazing season!! :):)

:thumbup:
ChefKrisB said:
Oh man! Between this and the new recruiting incentive...this is going to be an amazing season!! :):)

YES YES IT IS!!!!

missiemom said:
Thanks for the info. Would a fundraiser work for this? I have one scheduled for the first Sat of Nov.
Yes, fundraisers count!

Wish they would have told us the value of the free products

I'm shooting for $6000. I have a bazaar I'm organizing with more than 6 vendors. I have 10 shows in October, so I'm sure to fill my November calendar.

Took my Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set to my show tonight just for this reason. I received two bookings in November because of it. Yippee! Here's to praying the shows hold and close at the right time.

I am wondering when would these sell a thon products probably ship?

I am having an increasingly hard time scheduling shows due to my social schedule and DS's sports schedule. What would happen if I had a great November, but then did nothing in December and January. If I went inactive or requested leave, would I miss out on the new products?

Thanks!

PCJenni said:

If like the past, $1500 level is about $150 in products, $3000 = $300 which would make $6000 about $600 (possibly all of them?)

They ship the end of January I think. After the new products are announced but before the new catalog comes out. Maybe mid-Feb.

cookingisfunagain said:
I am wondering when would these sell a thon products probably ship?

I am having an increasingly hard time scheduling shows due to my social schedule and DS's sports schedule. What would happen if I had a great November, but then did nothing in December and January. If I went inactive or requested leave, would I miss out on the new products?

Thanks!

You should still get them since your earned them while you were still active. Try not to go inactive...put a catalog show or 2 together. You only need $200 in a two month period. You should be able to book Jan with Nov shows.

I have nine shows now for November. I am also the organizer for a 10 vendor Holiday Bazaar in November. I have 3 more to contact this weekend to book for November. I plan on $6000.

PCJenni said:

When Jane Miller (HO's Director of Promotions and Incentives) was here providing training, she mentioned "did you notice we didn't let you know how much each Sell a thon level value? That's because we don't know the values until late in the game. Especially since the last snafu's of a product ready for release. But you should notice we always give you MUCH MORE than what we've listed in the past."

Related to November Sell-A-Thon: Up to 50% Off Pampered Chef Products | Limited Time Offer

What is the November Sell-A-Thon?

The November Sell-A-Thon is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can save up to 50% off on select Pampered Chef products.

When does the November Sell-A-Thon take place?

The November Sell-A-Thon typically takes place during the month of November, but the exact dates may vary each year. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific dates.

Which products are included in the November Sell-A-Thon?

The products included in the November Sell-A-Thon may vary each year, but typically include a selection of Pampered Chef's top-selling products. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the specific products included in this year's Sell-A-Thon.

Do I need a consultant to take advantage of the November Sell-A-Thon?

Yes, you will need to purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of the November Sell-A-Thon. If you do not have a consultant, you can visit the Pampered Chef website to find one in your area or shop online.

Can I combine the November Sell-A-Thon discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the November Sell-A-Thon discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you may still be able to earn host rewards when purchasing through a Pampered Chef party or show. Be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies