• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Catch the Hilarious Boo-Boo on the Consultant's Planner March Page?

In summary, the concept behind "Pampered...not Perfect" is to embrace imperfection and celebrate the beauty of imperfection in cooking and in life. Pampered Chef promotes this concept through its products, recipes, and cooking demonstrations, encouraging people to have fun in the kitchen and not worry about making everything perfect. Some benefits of embracing this concept include reducing stress and pressure, making cooking more enjoyable, and promoting a healthier mindset. To incorporate the concept into your daily cooking routine, you can let go of perfection, use Pampered Chef products, and try new recipes and substitutions. There are also resources and support available, such as recipes, cooking demonstrations, a community of like-minded individuals, and social media channels and blog.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Did anyone notice the hilarious boo-boo on the March page of the Consultant's Planner? Take a look at the Feb calendar at the bottom!

Just goes to show you, "We're not perfect, just pampered."

:) They did that in the Spanish version too...

Wow, I have never seen so many days in Feb. Where have I been, are they hiding something from me??LOL

I'll have to check mine out--too funny. It's not something new like the change in daylight savings time being pushed up!

imagine that ! i wonder where i was those days!

last year I got the FC planner and had a fit when March only had 29 days on it :eek: then realized they put the 30th & 31st at the top left ! :eek:
I never had seen that done before .

Yeah, Reba, that throws me sometimes, too. Makes me have to stop and think.

Rae,
Dont ya just HATE it when you have to actually think?? I know it bothers me!! LOL!!

I never look at those months at the bottom of the calendar.....wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned it. That's funny!

I still don't know what it looks like because I have gone to look 3 times and keep forgetting!! My planner is in my car still because I haven't unpacked from my show yet...

1. What is the concept behind "Pampered...not Perfect"?

The concept behind "Pampered...not Perfect" is to embrace imperfection and celebrate the beauty of imperfection in cooking and in life. It encourages people to have fun in the kitchen and not worry about making everything perfect.

2. How does Pampered Chef promote the "Pampered...not Perfect" concept?

Pampered Chef promotes the "Pampered...not Perfect" concept through its products, recipes, and cooking demonstrations. Our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable, rather than striving for perfection. Our recipes also focus on simplicity and practicality rather than perfection. And at our cooking demonstrations, we encourage our guests to have fun and not worry about making everything perfect.

3. What are some benefits of embracing the "Pampered...not Perfect" concept?

Embracing the "Pampered...not Perfect" concept can help reduce stress and pressure in the kitchen, make cooking more enjoyable, and allow for more creativity and experimentation. It also promotes a healthier mindset by not striving for perfection, but rather focusing on the process and having fun.

4. How can someone incorporate the "Pampered...not Perfect" concept into their daily cooking routine?

One way to incorporate the "Pampered...not Perfect" concept into your daily cooking routine is to let go of perfection and focus on enjoying the process. You can also try using some of our Pampered Chef products, such as our Quick Cooker or Mix 'N Chop, which make cooking easier and more efficient. And don't be afraid to try new recipes or make substitutions - it's all about having fun and embracing imperfection.

5. Are there any resources or support for those trying to embrace the "Pampered...not Perfect" concept?

Yes, there are several resources and support available for those trying to embrace the "Pampered...not Perfect" concept. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and cooking demonstrations that promote this concept, as well as a community of like-minded individuals who share their experiences and tips. You can also find inspiration and support through our social media channels and blog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefEsther
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
karaboo2
  • NooraK